or Connect

Posts by Trizzl3

As far as my research has found, along with a few different health professionals opinion, my liver def needs a detox. Most treatments I have fOund involve some form of detox! I basically want to get my body back to a point of health where it will begin healing itself - as I believe NOTHING else has or will work. so basically giving my body a bit more ability to deal with whats floating aroun in there! When you are speaking of theraputic doses what level are they? And safe...
Thank you both for your replies! My endo was confirmed over 10 years ago. Recent scans are clean however they were before my op also... I am taking cal/mag, but was hesitant about vit E. I THink I'm just going to have to wean him to formula an get on the detox bandwagon and try to clean out my body. It's so sad I only got to 8 months with my first child and I really hoped to go further this time. I never thought about tens machines. Thanks I will look into it,! Although...
Hi everyone. I'm praying that someone on here will have some ideas - just any ideas!!  my situation - Currently exclusively breastfeeding 7 mo baby boy. He born with no issues, although i did have a very painful pregnancy - which we believe was due to my endo, so following doctors orders spent the last 6 months on panadine extra. (paracetamol & codeine)   My 1st preg was the same - that girl is another box of issues.   My primary concern atm is this - After...