or Connect

Posts by RainCoastMama

Has anyone experienced this? What is it? Do I have a plugged something or is this the natural process of drying up after weaning? (It's been 5 days post-weaning) TIA
Thank you! :
ITA with the APs - do NOT stop the course - you could be playing human test tube with him I'd give your DC some probiotics in their yogurt or what not - Udo's brand has a fabulous infant's and child's strength one. Also, try to stay away from sugars/refined foods, give lots of water and greens. Just a preventative for intestinal candida that everyone on antibx should take.
I just want to quickly chime in that my DD was like this, but grew out of it and now, at 4, while she still doesn't like loud noises, doesn't freak out and go ballistic at, say, the car engine or lawn mower. She was always a HS child and will likely always be. She went through a sunlight hating phase as well. Just to throw it out there, I've heard mamas who did a lot of fish oil during pregnancy (such as myself) correlate sensory sensitivity to that. Just a thought,...