or Connect

Posts by RainCoastMama

THank you all for the warm welcome!! I'm so excited! Shannon's here...tee hee hee...thought's you'd like this board Dee
Thank you Jellyfishy and Alison - I guess we should start a support group online..(I had a headache for 2 days thinking about this and didn't get online) Jellyfishy - I'm in Vancouver and working for the provincial gov't - we are able to take 6 months unpaid on top of our year. I took 2 of those 6 but am REALLY debating taking more (which I may...we'll see). The *idea* was to get pregnant again, go to work and qualify for another mat leave, NOT take the top up and quit....
Hi everyone.. Didn't mean for this to be my first real post on this board but it's the one thing first and foremost in my mind. I don't want to go back to work. I'm having nightmares about it, mixed in with sprinkles of panic and depression. I was so STUPID and didn't know that if I took my employer maternity top-up, that I'd basically be a time slave to them so I wouldn't have to pay any of it back. I thought a year would be 'enough'. I'm 10 months into my mat...