or Connect

Posts by kellykins

I posted this over at cookingtf, but mothering is much more chatty so I thought I would double post I am trying really hard to cut out the "boxes" from our life and get at least 90% TF. We have a hard time with snacks...goldfish, pretzels, graham crackers, cheerios, etc keep finding thier way into my pantry. My ds was dairy sensitive as a teeny babe, so Ive been dairy free as has he. DD and DH on the other hand can. I'm looking and trying to rack my brain for...
This sounds interesting!!! My dd especially likes anchovies, she will love this! Thanks!!
add Kelly the Kitchen Kop to the list of faves- and my vote for nourished kitchen, the nourishing gourmet, cheeseslave, etc...
Wondering if theres any correlation, gave my ds egg yolk (along with melon - a fave around here) for breakfast - cooked enough till still squishy but pick-uppable, is that right?? well- anyhow-- he took an unprecedented 1hour 45 min - nearly 2 hour nap. wow. keep the ideas coming!!! more ideas for portable and finger food-ables would be super appreciated!!
OK- dh has done research and found it is most likely a bacterial infection..... so, now what?
My dh and dd both have had this issue over the past week, week and a half and I am trying to figure out what is up. I had the same (minus the gelly poo) right before my dd did. Symptoms: intestinal cramping and diarrea (sp?) - nearly uncontrollable diarrea, and also dd and dh have had a gelly like, clear, orangish yellow mucous? come out as well. What is going on??? We added commercially purchased fermented saurkraut (Bubbies) to our diet recently, but that is really...
Would the goats milk yogurt work for a baby who is dairy sensitive? I also have an 8mo old and am looking for new ideas for him
DOH! OK, well, I gotta kinda laugh at the irony here... Part of my "issues" is the noted increase in ADD symptoms- (I SO got distracted and hit "post!" The rest are pretty TMI... I think they are gut related though... I think maybe warranting thier own post? Anyhoo- I had ds in July- really intense waterbirth - followed by a LOT of bloodloss. (Was transported to the hospital and almost transfused blood.) Ever since he was born, I have had fairly significant "bathroom...
Where do we start? dd (3.5) has been sick with one thing or another for months and months now. We've been through ear infection after ear infection,(which led recently to tubes), colds, stomach bugs, h1n1, you name it.Most recently, it was ear tubes in, then a few weeks later a tummy bug (vomiting for 3 days) and as she was recovering from that she got a cough and is currently suffering with a nasty cold/cough/stuffiness/fever. I'm looking to you all for help!...
thankyou everyone for the reassurances and input. Makes sense regarding the depressed, angry, overwhelmed, antisocial mama vs medicated mama.