or Connect

Posts by kellykins

withlittlelungs- there are lots of tutorials on youtube- also a great site I think it is called knittinghelp ?? with instrucitonals.... Its possible you are trying to learn the "wrong hand" is the best way I can think of it. There are two ways to knit- one where your right hand does the work, one where your left does. I was "taught" how to knit with the right hand method (throwing I think they call it?) and it was a huge fail.  When I was in college, I found that there...
Bena- I don't have access to a LYS (a super awesome one closed at the beginning of this year so the owner could focus on being mommy.) and I reallllyyy want to make that ADORABLE sweater you posted for my niece (And then one for my newb!) - but I am guessing she is wool sensitive as her parents both are and welllllll.....she lives in FL. ;) Do you (or anyone else!) know of a reliable cotton/blend/possibly even acrylic that would bloom out/whatever/meet the guage like the...
 "staying the same" sounds rediculously unhealthy regardless of your pre-baby size!!  
Tiff- fellow home crossfitter here!!! I was called off from all excercise @ 8wk, supposedly I can get back into it but I am winded just going up my stairs, cannot imagine doing a WOD!?! (the day before I was told not to even lift my 36lb son I had been doing 1RM cleans and deadlifts! OOPS! and I PR'ed!?)
at 10w4d my bean was at 169.. But I dont remember what means what- higher = girl supposedly I think?
Wow, granola!!! I literally read your post with my mouth hanging open! So many hugs for you!!
Where does one get these smartwool overknee socks? and what sort of skirt/shoes would you wear with em? I am a tanktop/flipflop former Floridian now in Indiana and even after 5 yrs have no ide awhat Im doing with winter LOL!  I am approaching 11w and holycow. Definitely showing.  I have split abdominals (diastasis) thanks to ds, which I think is making things pop much faster!
Hi guys! again, I am on the edge of this DDC and April... so I am kind of floating between... but seeing a few other mamas due later March made me more eager to post here :) (My dd, who is now 6 is also a late March baby and my DDC back then was mostly early March folks and I just got full of "why am I still preg??" feelings and impatience.. of course, now I know, my babies don't play by the due date rules and I will probably still "Be here" come April.)   I had a...
Hi ladies!!! I'm sort of stopping in.... I'm "due" March 30, but I also have 2 other kiddos that if this one follows suit- will definitely be an April babe.... I am almost 11 weeks and have already had 2 ultrasounds.... Had major bleeding @ almost 9w and confirmed a large SCH. Was told to expect more blood. Haven't seen any.... Had repeat u/s yesterday, baby is healthy and bopping around - stupid SCH is still there but is classified as basically a bruise, unchanged from...
Anyone else rockin maternity pants yet?  This bieng #3 and me bieng a smaller girl AND with a diastasis (split abs) I already look quite preg.  My regular jeans will not button and I was going to Trader joes- its always like 40 below in there, so I had to break out the elastic jeans LOL - at least they are a jean-covered waistband....    I will be 11wk this weekend, slowly telling friends and will be telling the kids tonight via a new BIG BROTHER t I got my 3yo....