or Connect

Posts by kellykins

Thanks for that I am horrible with math so I had myself confused
Since things looked really good @ u/s today, I am planning on buying an "Im the big brother" type shirt for my 3yo to wear and show my dd (6.5) who will get to reveal it to him :) and then maybe have him wear it to FaceTime with family over the weekend... we'll see. my kids always act like looney tunes when video chatting!!!! I know its not all that inventive, but thought it was cute :)
OK! My SCH is the same, no change, which was not what *I* wanted to see, but they seemed very encouraged and like it was now a no big deal thing, as no change means it is not actively bleeding away. It was also well explained to me today that baby is well attached and the clot is on the opposite side, so it is not affecting baby at all.... But don't they move- like thier attach points, doesnt that change or am I out of my mind? Either way, it was a very very very...
Now I am confused and led to believe I am actually almost 11 weeks.... EDD is March 30, u/s said 10w4d and was good... IDK?
We try to operate in the Montessori fashion here at home, at least in some capacity- as my daughter had been in Montessori school from age 3-6 (Kindergarten) and now my son took her place in that same children's house this year.... I am wondering, we expect children to do work (at thier level of course) around the house such as clearing thier own spot and wiping the table after meals, putting dirty clothes in hamper, making bed, etc.     How do you work allowance...
I am now not only nauseous but also hungry hungry hippo!!!! I think I am turning into a Hobbit. Today: Breakfast- two eggs and cheese between two waffles, Starbuck salty carmel mocha (because I had a gift card and DS decided to put a tea bag in my morning joe...) Second breakfast- bowl of rasin bran with yummy whole milk (required bran eating kwim....)   forgot snack and felt super sick by lunch... lunch- two corn tortillas filled with barbacoa beef from last...
77 degrees in here right now. I am totally rockin some lined "track pants" - pants I have used as snowpants in the past!!! 
O&P! such great news compared to your last report!! whew!   SweetMama34, I had 3 days of light spotting, 1 day of brown @ about 5w (Apparently) and then a massive gush of pink @9w with cramping and yucky feeling. I'm now 10? 11? IDK, I am confused on weeks lol and havent had an event since... From what I understand, light spotting is pretty normal!   24 hours and I will know whats going on currently. woohoo!   Thanks for all the pryers and well wishes!!
pek64, I found this, in regard to the sweetos stuff.. I am kinda skeptical of Mercola as he always feels like he is selling me something, but- scroll down http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/28/neotame-more-toxic-than-aspartame.aspx     The Cornucopia Institute wrote a rebuttal to this internet rumor last year, statingvi: “Organic foods cannot contain synthetic additives, unless these additives have been petitioned and approved...
Two sleeps until my next appointment... (Ok, lets be real... 4 sleeps. LOL naps included) I don't know what I will do if there is a problem.  All looked well with babe itself last time, exept my ginormo SCH hanging out with it.  I have been trying my best to take it easy, not lifting even my 3 year old as much as I can, no exercise aside from housework, and just laying low.  I have been nasueous and tired anyhow.  I don't know what I would do if we saw a non moving gummi...