or Connect

Posts by kellykins

pek64, I'm looking back to my original question as to what can be called grass-fed.... and I think you started to answer it but Im not 100% clear. Are you stating that a company can call their milk grass fed and feed grain as well? (regardless of what it is coated/tainted with)  
Sorry for the potential thread-jack, but saw this and made me think to ask. I make stock primarily from chicken backs that the butcher saves for me, meat and all. I rarely-if ever-get a truly gel stock it tastes realllllly good (especially to pregnant lil moi!) but I fear it is not as nutritionally dense as it could be. What is the secret to a gel stock?
Trying to find the best milk I can buy in a regular retail store. I don't really have the time or energy to fully investigate the best source for raw milk right now, and since I haven't been drinking it recently, I'm a little nervous about going that route anyhow- as I am 11w pregnant. Anyhow, I've done a lot of bottle reading and I feel like Kalona SuperNatural is a good choice.... It claims "grass fed", is low temp pastuerized (145deg) and not homogenized. I picked...
I didn't have any nausea till about week...8? Each pregnancy and each mama is different, though! I was pretty sick for a while with my dd, not nearly as sick with ds, and back to holy-cow-did-I-ride-the-teacups-at-Disney World?? all day...
I donno... maybe just the sugar hit? 
YEa, I'm confused, becase they (at least from what I remember) told me EDD was like MAr 30, but then wanted me back at 12w, and I am going back this Thurs. IDK. LOL whatever. As long as the puketastic-ness subsides soon, I'm good. LOL   I kinda had a free pass on the first few weeks, 1babysmom, I didn't realize I was actually pg until....9w..... LOL! (I was soooo sick that week before and I was totally thinking I was just sick. LOL! seriously? Its not like I have...
My favorite veggies tend to be brassicas... right now I cannot even think about broccoli without my tummy turning!!!
I know I should technically be inthe March group - but if my previous two are any indicators, an EDD of March 30 really means something like April 8th or so LOL!    I was wondering if anyone else was in the same neighborhood time wise.  I would love for this to be the end of the all-day sickness... and cannot wait for this Thursday to come - I have my next appointment where we will have another u/s to check on things...Hoping that the SCH will be GONE or at least...
Camp- eggs? whaat kind of flour was it? almond flour?
HA! exactly! I've heard of "cool-hunters" that go out into Etsy and craft blogs looking for the next trends that will pop up in Old NAvy/Abercrombie etc... I wonder if the writers of articles liek these do the same...   and btw the only Flynn that immediately came to mind for me was from TRON...and then Flynn Rider from Tangled....