or Connect

Posts by MnJ3

We named him Karson
8mo+1wk.....so ready for our little one to be here with us....who knows when that will be....one doc says end of feb then got changed to end of jan....go to see new delivering doc on wednesday ......they say I'm measuring 4 weeks ahead and that I'm carrying a big 8-8.5lb baby ouch!!!!
I have had mad crazy cravings to make love, but then again the different shifts DH works its really hard to sneak in a great forplay session and wonderful lovemaking....We try the best we can with the wake time he has....The positions well I have never been crazy about him being on top at all I'd rather be on top....He trys to switch and me lay on my back but my big ol' tummy feels like he is smothering it bad...So as long as I can have it my way on top and he don't feel...
been having some Braxton Hicks today has anyone else experienced these in their 7mo?
To Michelle Renee I am so feeling you lady...I had potato chip hips pp, which was slowly get'n smaller due to my weight loss challenge....Now that I'm 25wks I'm having some self concious feelings about myself...I don't know if you had this same problem pp as I'm fixing to say but I'm hoping as I get further along this changes....I had a c-section with our first son so I had a muffin top belly before this pregnacy....well my stomach is growing and get'n harder but that...
I'm really not positive on how much weight I've gained since I found out we were expecting....I found out when we were 9wks+5days....I know when my feet began to swell in 1 wk I had gained almost 10lbs, but thank goodness by the next week feet were back to normal and the almost 10lbs was gone wahoo...my next OB app is on the 29th I'm gonna ask what was my weight when I first seen the doc, and compare it to what I weigh now....I'm thinking I've gained about 15lbs so far...
I'm so so happy to know I'm really not the only one who has complaints lol I'm starting to experience some tenderness by my rearend, and the most uncomfortable pain is this pain I have in my upper right part of my butt and hip....It is killing me, especially if I put pressure on my right leg, when I get up from sitting, or in and out of be, even when walking.....I have 2 other boys and never had any of this....Never had hemmeroids just not sure if my body is falling...
It seems like I think about it 24/7, like a young teenager lol....It wouldn't bother me to do it 2-3 times right after the other but DH just can't handle that....One good thing about being pregnant no excuse of I can't it's period time....He says Im like a jack rabbit who just don't get enough....I tried to explain it to him that it's difficult to give up a good thing once you have it well for me it is....Making Love is a very addicting drug to me, and atleast it is...
Heck, we are all expecting in here or maybe some are planning on getting pregnant so maybe it's not so bad for me to ask this ?  Ok I have always been an affectionate person, but I'd like to know if there are any expecting or planning mothers out there who is having an incredible increase in their labido? My DH said it must be a pregnant hormones going wild, because I'm like a wild cougar on the prowl...If we weren't already expecting, he says sure wouldn't take long...
does anyone know what your fundal measurement is supposed to be at 6months or where I might find info on this?