or Connect

Posts by MnJ3

We are having trouble settling for a name...I have wrote so many girl names down first and middle that I like, DH has circled maybe six that he likes that I like...I didn't have any trouble with picking out girl names it was a breeze....When I decided to go through and pick out boy first and middle names I got about 20-25 not near as many as girls though....DH won't go through the boy name list or book of baby names..... here are a few of the girl names we both like just...
I go next wednesday for our 20th week sonogram and hopefully to find out what we are having......I love to see all the sonogram pics keep them coming ladies
we have our 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks to find out hopefully what my oven is baking in there...I just feel like we are having a boy, hubby feels girl.....we won't be gender disappointed by no means as long as the baby is healthy...Congratulations
wow Kat216....U and I are due on same day neat
My 1st one was 190 then next was like 170 something last week it was in high 140's who knows when monitor comes in I will b keeping track for sure
Well my sonoline baby heart monitor is supposed to b here tomorrow couldn't b a more perfect day my 37th BIRTHDAY I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL
Man, I love all the pics ladies post some more this is so exciting....I just ordered the Sonoline fetal heart doppler 3MGH last night should get here with 6 days I can't wait to use it... 
Man, I love all the pics ladies post some more this is so exciting....I just ordered the Sonoline fetal heart doppler 3MGH last night should get here with 6 days I can't wait to use it... 
Went to OB  yesterday for reg checkup and he wanted to put me in the hospital, but made a deal with him imagine that patient making deals with doc..LOL....Yesterday was our youngest sons first Jr.High football game and I didn't want to miss it at all I didn't care if I had to crawl....I had been puking for 4 days couldn't hold anything down not even liquids,fever off and on,pain from the kidney stones, pain in left kidney from a surgical procedure to remove kidney...
I know there is so many of us woman who have been told if your babies heartbeat is so in so it's a girl or so in so it's a boy....How many of yall have been told the gender by the heartbeat and it be right? Also what were the beats? I can't remember what our boys were as first one was 20 yrs ago and I was like 17 yrs old still going to school and working a evening job...Had quite a bit on my shoulders so not much memory there....Our last son I was five months preg when...