or Connect

Posts by BeanBean06

We are growing here too! And learning! We went on vacation all last week. And during that one week. Mira started sleeping flat all night (up until now she's slept in her motion soother when she wasn't in our bed) she has started reaching and grabbing objects, using her pointer finger and thumb to try to grab small things like a ribbon or fuzz. And she has started belly laughing oh she also has gained nearly a lb in the last 2weeks! I feel like we left for vacation with a...
I've worked as a nanny for 12 yrs and have never expected a family toget their baby on a schedule for me. I would feed the babies on demand and wear them for naps if that's what they were used to. I think you should do what you feel is right, not what your caregiver wants. They are watching your child. Just my 2 cents
Bambi!!! What is so wonderful!!!
I haven't posted here in forever! Mira is Awesome! Will be 13wks and 3months on Saturday! I can not believe its July! She has been more and more animated everyday! It's amazing! Laughs alot Nd yesterday she started making this noise just before I feed her... Hard to describe but ill try... So she'll be fussing/babbling her "hungry talk" and when I get my boob near her she looks at it smiles and basically say"ohh" in this real high pitched voice lol it's hilarious. I have...
I tore really badly in 4 different places and had to get 6 stitches. It took them FOREVER to heal. And even tho they are now healed I'm still sore even at 7wks out. I've wondered abt scare tissue as well...
Mira gets bumps here and there pretty regularly. And I put breast milk on them as soon as I see them and they go away fast! (I've had horrid breakouts since she was born and BM works on my acne too
Well I'm a FTM but I have a funny story *well it's funny now lol* I hope it's ok that I share Last week I was bathing Mira (she was 3.5weeks old) and there was a bit too much water in her little tub and she splashed herself in the face and sort of breathed in and started choking and coughing, and threw up OMG. I got her out of that bath SO fast and started patting her back and we were both crying... I yelled for my DH and was just hysterical. He took her from me and I...
Yes Bambi, try the oatmeal! I have had to avoid oatmeal cuz I seem to make even more (already too much lol) when I eat it... I still get awful engorged regularly... But my body will still not let down for the pump grrrrr I'm thinking its gotta be a mental thing, and maybe a manual pump would work better... Btw- Mira has gained 3lbs 2oz in her first month of life. Went from 6.4lbs at birth to 9.6lbs at one month. Which we feel is fantastic! And so does her pediatrician!...
All these adorable babies!!! I can't stand the cuteness!! Mira is a month old. I can't believe it. Love her SOOOOO!
Oh mama... There are no words... Just hugs and prayers! I'm so so sorry... ((Hugs))