or Connect

Posts by BeanBean06

Cananny SOOOOOOO precious! They are getting so big!!! Tiffany - I have to have antibiotics at delivery for the same reason. High concentration found in my urine. *sigh* and with already having a yeast infection, I really wish I didn't need them.... Ugh. Oh well. It is what it is. And btw- my dr said they could push the antibiotics fairly quickly so I don't have to be in the bed laboring for a long time.
Ugh. Where would i get probiotics for the baby? I sure hope she waits... funny enough i asked my dr abt thrush if she comes before its gone and he was like oh its easily treated no problem at all... but fromwhat im reading, it can be quite the problem. :/
Ugh. Where would i get probiotics for the baby? I sure hope she waits... funny enough i asked my dr abt thrush if she comes before its gone and he was like oh its easily treated no problem at all... but fromwhat im reading, it can be quite the problem. :/
What kind of trouble did he have? I sure hope i can get rid of it before she comes...
Does anyone know if having an active yeast infection during delivery (im gonna do by best to get rid of it asap. But she cld come anytime) could affect the placenta as far as encapsulation???
Well I've been walking around here hoping everyday, if it might be the day this Girly decides to come... And NOW she NEEDS to wait atleast a week!!!!! Why? CUZ I HAVE A FREAKING YEAST INFECTION!!!!!!!!! UGH YUCK!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa seriously can a girl catch a break? *sigh*
Wow. Idk what to say... Your mom is totally being unreasonable and petty! I would NEVER presume to tell someone how to dress when coming to my house for dinner! What the heck? I'm sorry, it's SO not fair that you have to deal with all this right before a new baby is due to come ((hugs))And good luck with the GBS test. I failed mine and now need antibiotics before delivery. Ugh.
37 weeks!
Well just a little follow up to my painful "getting checked" questions... I got checked again today and I did ask her to be gentle, and she was and it wasn't bad at all! It was NOTHING like the Tim last week! I'm so relieved! I now totally think it hurt so bad cuz I was already so swollen and sore from the stitch removal... PHEWWW.... I was so afraid they were all gonna hurt.
I agree! If these arent gonna stop then she needs to just come cuz they hurt. Lol