or Connect

Posts by BeanBean06

We've had a hard time finding a good position to DTD as well. But now it's on!!! We will figure it out also the nur today gave me some specific instructions on nipple stimulation. And ONLY I would have been "doing it" wrong the whole last week! HAHAHAH only me. And I just did what she suggested in the shower and it totally caused some good contractions! YAY! I'm getting some fresh pineapple to eat while we walk tomorrow
Yes! It was beautiful today! And tomorrow is going to be almost 60degrees!!! We just went for a walk and I had some of the strongest contractions I've ever had! But we cut it short cuz I forgot my water bottle and I didn't want CX from dehydration. But tomorrow we are gonna go walk harpers ferry (a local historic town) lots of hills and beautiful scenery, waterfront trails. Museums...etc. and we'll bring lots of water! Lol I wish we had a close zoo! That would be so fun!...
Thank you all!!!!! I am SOOOO flipping excited and happy I could have kissed my doctor! and HE was SOOO excited for me, he bought all the nurses lunch to celebrate lol oh and btw- he was SUPER supportive of us encapsulating our placenta! He said he thinks its awesome and he wished more women would do it! Especially after c-sections! And this from a totally old school doctor! SOOO awesome! I can not stop smiling lol oh and the dr told me all these ideas for naturally...
Thank you ladies... I'm just so shocked. And absolutely terrified. I've spent my entire pregnancy reading and researching natural childbirth. I never even opened the c-section shatter of my book... Now I just feel blindsided and completely unprepared. Ugh. And with her position... Frank breech and sitting on her knees, and one of her feet is sort of wedged in the top of my cervix. It's hard to describe but they said if I were to go into labor and she were to try to come...
Routine appt today. Turned awful. Baby is now frank breech and I was given the option of trying a external version today that if it didn't work would result in an emergency csection. Or schedule a section for Friday. I sat there sobbing for over an hr. but decided that needing surgery is traumatic enough, I didn't want it to be an emergency.... I guess all that pain that I thought was labor last night was her flipping. I can't stop crying. I feel so robbed. And feel really...
Mira has been moving a lot less lately! And I've been using my Doppler to check on her more than I care to admit... As painful as her movements are now, it makes me paranoid when she doesn't move in a while... I hope the caffiene works!
About 2:00 this afternoon (so abt 5.5 hrs ago) I had this sudden stabbing back pain that turned into this horrid ache that goes from feeling like my tailbone is going to break to feeling like someone is stabbing me and running the knife down my legs! Abt an hr after it started I had a bunch of contractions. And they've slowed alot but have continued occasionally. It's ALL in my back tho. Who knows if it's labor or not... But if this is my new "normal" pain in back... OMG!...
I'm hoping tomorrow is ôur day!!! But I'm not holding my breath lol ill be 39 + 2
Congrats!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better and 8lbs at 36 weeks!!! That's awesome welcome little Levi
That's exactly what I just told my husband! I've gotta forget her and drama and attention seeking and just focus on this beautiful miracle that is about to come one of the reasons I'm glad we live more than an hr away from all our family! I'm going into hibernation!