or Connect

Posts by ErinEliza

BTW here is a great article on nursing during pregnancy that I just read today: [=http://codenamemama.com/2011/09/07/bfing-pg-concerns-safety/][/]
I'm still nursing my 17.5 month old. I've noticed somewhat of a decrease in supply but DD wants to nurse just as often, if not more. She nurses about 4 times during the day and as often as she wants at night as we cosleep, which is never less than 4x a night, usually more like 6-8 times.. I love nursing her but am starting to wish she would wean soon, because she's become ultra needy boob-wise since I got pregnant. Every time she wakes in the night I hear "boogies!" (her...
Hi April mums! My name is Erin, I'm from Canada, 30 years old, married and SAHM practicing AP. I'm pregnant with baby #2, EDD April 20, 2013, but still to be confirmed by a dating ultrasound as I had irregular cycles. Took a few months to get pregnant - fertility returned in January 2012 (still nursing DD1), actively started TTC in May, positive HPT August 19th. Looking forward to getting to know you all!