or Connect

Posts by ally2010

First off I'd like to say thank you upfront to each of you who will read this thread & respond. This topic is something I hold very close to me, and a decision making process that has been in the making for some time & carefully considered with lots of prayer, background research, and now personal testimonies or advice. I am currently just over 21 weeks pregnant, and since 8 weeks seen a renowned physician in my area. Though the concept of a midwife/homebirth has been a...
I am in the same boat. I have surpassed majority of the vomiting, mastered the restroom breaks, and used the old fashion 'pillow between the knees' remedy...yet, never fail each night I toss & turn and wind up laying in bed rather than actually sleeping. In fact, one night I had a complete meltdown, resulted in my husband vowing to stay up with me as long as I didn't sleep. Bless his heart!! But, It's a miserable feeling, especially since I'm such a avid sleeper...
I am having the hardest time coping with the sleep pattern changes my body is undergoing. Not so much the once a night sensation to urinate, however, the constant discomfort that tends to wake me from a dead sleep & leaves me sleepless for hours. I've tried no meals, activities, or lights within a certain time frame which I am expected to sleep. & even Bath & Bodyworks aromatherpy 'sleep' soap to relax my muscles. Are there any remedies (non harmful to the baby) I can try?...
I am due early April, and for the past week all I seem to want is fruit (strawberries, oranges, tomatoes) & Subway (wheat, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, black olives, mustard, and a pinch of mayo- THE WORKS!). Not only could I eat a 6in, but I could do a foot long in one sitting if I allowed it. Which is completely out of the norm for me, considering (prior to baby) I eat kids meals. I have only eaten one sub (six inch) due to the mixed reviews on being pregnant &...
I am currently 9 (almost 10 weeks pregnant) & in a desperate search for a OBGYN to assist me in all my prenatal care, including the delivering of my child in early April. I would like someone in the Little Rock area, who is experienced, intelligent, gentle, and obtains great bedside manners. Bonus points for having a faith based establishment! This is my first child, so to say i have questions & am nervous is a understatement. I have heard great things about Baptist...
I am currently 9 (almost 10 weeks pregnant) & ina desperate search for a OBGYN to assist me in all my prenatal care,including the delivering of my child in early April. I would like someone in the Little Rock area, who is experienced, intelligent, gentle, and great bedside manners. Bonus points for having a faith based establishment! This is my first child, so to say i havequestions & am nervousisa understatement. I have heard great things about Baptist Health, so I'm...