or Connect

Posts by timesway

ooo and im also thinking of getting a dhoula.. think i can get funding.. what do they do specifically?
this sounds like a good way to do it :)
So mum are officially amazing arent they :S my mum has just totally broken my brain.. she said she darent get excited, that she could get excited when i actually managed to have my baby.. insinuating that i'm not going to manage and basically that my chances of miscarriage are higher then non miscarriage.. so even tho she is just being the wonderful mum that she is and puttingme down shes got an idea into my head.. on top of that, i found out my cervix is short (25mm)...
i do this a lot.. inbetween scans i convince myself ive imagined it.. im lucky i get scanned every fortnight.. lol otherwise i think id go mad.. but i feel movement too.. but i cconvince myself ive imagined that aswelll :P im a weirdo tho ;)
loogiejane.. i was on a low amount just before i got preg because i have ehlers-danlos syndrome, and i had been hospitalised with pyelonithritis (for the 1000th time lol) and near kidney failure again.. at the begginning of my preg.. and had been ill coming up to it which had set offf an attack of gastroparesis (linked to eds) i have had swallowing probs before due to eds and dyspraxia aswell, and have just always found eating hard.. when im not eating for 1.2 ;) i...
fingers crossed for the 17 week bump fairy.. just 1 and a bit more days til my 17 week picture hehe so stand by ;) lol.. Awww thankyou amanda thats sweet of u to say.. im feelin pretty gross about my body atm but i think part of it is because i started off pretty underweight.. my head is having to do a lot of adjusting to eating more then 700 calories a day!! which can be a bit of a tricky one.. so where most people probably see normal person i see fat splodge.. that...
i find wheat free easy to cook with but dont overcook it.. but egg free is what i struggle with!! Im also nesty, want to sort my whole house out, cleaning waayyy more and just generally spending ALL my time trying to think of ways to decorate my house better ;) lol... its very consuming and i keep having arguments with myself ;)  
i've been leaning towards boy but i think mines a girl.. perhaps we could all do swapsies ;)  
has anyone else STILL got a non existant bump unless they eat/need to wee like me? my friend said she didnt show until 7 months.. :o .. i've always wanted the pregnant tummy lol.. iknow it sounds REALLY pathetic.. but i want something to show for this amazing baby i see on the ultrasounds other then a bigger pair of boobs and more odema on my hips :P (sorry i'm obsessed.. *goes off to buy a beach ball to tie round her waist until a bump appears* ) Cobaby.. hows your...
you could try the things i do when i dont feel anything for a while.. pushing a bit on your tummy, and gently releasing, or drinking a freeezing cold drink.. altho u mite have the thing where the placentas on the outside? I'm realllllly sensitive to things, im like the princess and the pea, and feel everything!! not necessarily as pain(my pain threshold is very high) but for example when i put a tens machine on my muscles just lock into spasm immediately even on the...