or Connect

Posts by timesway

this is my first and ive been feeling since just before 12 weeks.. i think its completely based on the individual, all my family said they felt early aswell :) xx
i wonder if thats what the weird feeling i got lately was.. it felt like something was trying to scratch its way out but i thought it was too high as it was by my diaghragm (well a bit below)  
normally my friday nights would consist of being out with my friends, or having friends round, instead i am knackered, sat inside ignoring the front door in case someone comes round and trys to drag me out.. not only am i exhausted pregnant wise, my brothers in hospital and im just not in the mood to see people lol.. i like your view for parenting ahikaru, thats what i want to be.. :P im just fearful that i will be so scared of neglecting my child i'll go the wrong...
have you got a tape measure handy atall?  my guess is you are a 30-32 back size and probably a C cupsize.. if you have a tape measure you measure firmly around your ribs... then write that number down (if its an odd number add 5 to it, if even add 4, so if u measure 26 your a 30, and if you meaure 27 your  a 32)  then measure more loosely around your boobs around the fullest part, then get the boob measurement number, and take away the underboob measurement (with its...
mama4life, when was the last time u got measured? my boobs just get fuller but they are actually getting bigger, if you have a tape measure you can measure them at home, you look bigger then an a cup to me, because your frames quite small.. altho hard to tell from the side.. you have a nice 12 week bump.. im 15 and mines still pretty non existant!!  
oooo good question again.. 1 thing, my dad used to take me around and show me the taps to chill me out when i was sad, and i think its a good method, plus he used to take me to lots of beautiful places, and teach me lots of interesting things, and surround me with music... and this is definately something i would want for my child, 1 thing i wouldnt replicate, growing up was hard, and my mum was fairly messed up/narcissistic and neglectful and i certainly wouldnt...
quinalla thats how i realised i was actually feeling stuff!! its crazy isnt it!
cobaby- that sounds awful.. i know some people liek that.. hope it calms down *hugs* amanda- lol @ your mum.. what a childish thing to do, also having the body image issues.. its really hard isnt it :S baily b- that sounds like spd.. maybe talk to your ob about a support belt, the sooner you start twearing one the better the long term prognosis i think, ive got it, and its no fun, affects my back, hips and legs. and ;last night i had to go to sleep on a fully...
my matron is trying to make me get the flujab at the same time as my b12 topup.. but i really dont want to, i've had it before, got ill and STILL got the flu/been laid up for 3 months following it.. i really really dont think its safe (and  this was 10 years ago) but then they say how dangerous the flu is to preg women, and i have severe asthma too and other probs.. i just dont know whats best for the baby.. i would prob if i thought it was generally important for the...
I wonder if its the relaxon.. i have dyspraxia caused by my ehlers-danlos syndrome (uber hypermobility and tissue stretchyness causing e lots of issues.. sortve like i have relaxon ALWAYS) and my consultant says my dyspraxia is due to my brain being stretchy aswell.. especially because my right side is mosst bendy, but my left side mosst dyspraxic (which fits with your right side of brain controlling the left side) anyway i was thinking this the other day,, its like...