or Connect

Posts by timesway

oh gosh i've thought about this a lot.. i've always wanted to build my own house (and altho im in a wheelchair lets pretend im not for the sake of the question) .. it would be like a house but a large sortve log cabin/or farmhouse stone style building with a large living space, extra rooms and so on spaced out downstairs, log burner, wooden floors, and then little ladders leading up to sortve hidy hole upstairs rooms for kids, and maybe an office like that too :) all in...
oh yay that the twins are healthy and seperate thats wonderful :)   lights are so magical.. maybe a trip into bath tommorrow (today now) could be nice, i think the christmas market is there too now and i always love  it there, promised my neice a doubley awesome christmas present as i didnt see her on her bday!! as for bad backs and baths, definately got the bad back, and my left hip is almost permenantly dislocated/subluxed... However i havent had a bath in a...
mmm soounds really lovely, mite give that a try, any type of soft cheese?
    15 weeks... literally can't believe how fast this week has gone!! (i personally am not seeing ANY difference ha.. just feel fatter in my head :P )
definately, it would be really interesting to see what yuor eating lynann, it does help if you can picture it as a day, rather then a list of foods you chose from.. ive been trying to up my protein with nuts and cheese.. but im lactose intolerant so reallly shouldnt be eating cheese :P i also had sardines tonight as i dont eat enough oily fish, im eating lots of fortified  cereals aswell, and i get a graze box which has lots of nibbles like nuts and dried fruit and...
I just had a look, and it looks interesting, i'm already on a high salt diet, but gosh, are the amounts per day? (eg 2 eggs a day AND 6-8 protein choices a day etc?) are you all able to fit this much food into your day? i really struggle to eat big quantitys of food.. any idea of how to make up the amounts other ways? or even how to translate this to a lower calorie diet (bearing in mind i dont walk or anything so probs dont need so many calories in the first place but...
oh miss ess hope it calms down soon :) im finding the nausea is getting better now i've hit 15 weeks.. im very tired still tho and ive started getting very snuffly and more breathing probs now.  
tehe.. so happy for you, it feels amazing :) mines moving a little less again, but i feel odd little wriggles, i had a bit of a worry over it but its so early i think its silly to worry.. but im having my next scan on monday so that should put my mind at rest :) we are the same amount weeks/days kimble :) i cant believe We are pretty much 15 weeks :o
also cobaby-thats the grey ive bought i think to do either my living room or bedroom, trying to decide which at the moment :) i love the way you have it with the white :) x
lynann- i think (from friends who've had it done) a c-d cup seems best, you normally find they seem REALLY small no matter what size you go for when you go from the kind of size you are, and i think D's arent actually as big as people imagine.. theres the whole omg DD is huge idea.. but D, DD unless your backsize is above a 34 are moderate but not huge, and certainly dont look out of place.. i always wished i had one of those proper elfin figures, even at my thinnest...