or Connect

Posts by timesway

lynnann-I'm 1/4 scottish(and grew up in south west uk) , wonder if thats where i get my personal space issues from :P i get cross if so much as a fly lands on me without asking first :P I however equally am very tactile as soon as invited.. :P and am the first to hug the neighbourss auntys uncles sister :P (maybe thats the cornish, french and swiss?)  
awww shes adorable :) lovely bump xx  
i dont really know, i know in the past i've been one of those people who rubs peoples bellys..ive found pregnancy fascinating all my life, but im pretty sure i ask first.. i think if it were me and someone did something in that way which made me feel uncomfortable i'd do something with humour.. either to point out how rediculous it is (i.e by just jumping in and stroking there non pregnant belly ;) ..or by going.. oi this ones my baby.. youve got yours- lagain in a...
eeek its freeeeeeezing.. it was christmas lights turn on tonight and i meant to go but i forgot.. damn brain!! im silly forgetful atm, how rubbish, anyway it will be nice to see the lights up :) hope your all undelayed from your travellings soon :)  
eek.. mothers hey? i had to  get new bra's today and im a 30F (im not sure if that equivalent to 30 G in american sizes as u dont have dd? or if its the same.. anyway i was shocked..my boobs dont look that big.. but all other bra's give me 4 boobs!!! (i was a 28/30dd before preg) im def struggling with fat feelings. im sure some of it must be the fact that we have a creature inside us a sack of water aswell as boobs and atm water retentions a bit worse.. so im harder to...
this is my first baby so no after c-section bit, but because of health probs, and high risk of prem delivery, birthing issues due to disability, and so on.. we are (if my heart scan comes back as saying my hearts strong enough, going for a vaginal birth, but with the understanding that we have to be prepared for c-section due to complications (which could be quite likely) , if the heaert scan comes back not so good i will have to have c section anyway, im meeting...
omg.. its deinately there isnt it!! cant believe your only 12 weeks.. you can tell theres 2 of them hiding in there!! how does it feel? im still barely showing atall at nearly 15 weeks.. is sortve annoying as i want something to show for my baby!!
eek so tired.. need to get to bed really, got to be up in 7 hours (meep) for dentist.. (altho looking foreward to prospect of shiny teeth as the dentist normally gets stains off my teeth and ive quit smoking since being pregnant so will be nice to get them cleaned up all nice as its only tea to stain them now and not drinking lots of that due to preg either.. arg really dont like morning appointments tho.. I wish i had the spacce for a play room, i live in a 2 bed...
what a weeek/2 migraines have been awful but ive had a few days grace and tryed to fit everything from the last week into 2 days, went out and had sunday lunch with a friend today which was really awesome as it was really really good, and altho moderately expensive, good for what you got!! and yesterday i went  to a festival in bristol where i was put on the guestlist as my friend runs one of the stages.. but turned out i knew the organiser of the whole thing, who wants...
i hit 12 weeks and got knocked down by awfuul migraines,, i have "thankfully" been given a few days grace and feel a tad better the last few days but i can feel that one could "pounce" at any time.. however in other ways i think i feel a bit better then in 1st trimester.. its hard to tell tho because the migraines have made sickeness really really bad with lots of actual being sick-yum!