or Connect

Posts by timesway

other mother- you carry a lot like i do.. all spread out!! do people generally guess your preg before you tell them? ive still had noone guess but i think finally at 29 weeks someone would tell if i sat next to them with maternity clothes on and no coat or anything.. or if i was able to stand.. its crazy really! everyone-another load of beautiful bellys :) i need to post mine tommorrow.. im constantly in bh atm.. some kind of constantly firm tummy so im a bit more...
Mw said to me today my tummy was extra solid again so take it early.. And take it seriously If it gets more painful.. Thing is I take opiate pain killers (OxyContin) and I don't really feel pain like a normal person anyway.. So never sure when pain is really bad because I'm so used to just dealing with if and oxycodone covers up the things like milder injuryshospitalisable infections/etc I just don't realise til I'm in so much pain I can't move and drs always look shocked...
It's weird isn't it.. I've gained about 22 lbs at 29 weeks, I started off v underweight tho and I've been doing physio aswell throughout preg and gained a lot of function dispite my joints deteriorating, therefore I'm sure a bit of my gain at least is muscle..thing is I started off 105lbs and 5'9 if I were overweight and 5ft I would expect to gain much less as my body would need much less.. As it was I have gained this much to try and give the baby as much chance as poss.....
Mine are similar to what u discribe, stop me in my tracks and my tummy is fully solid mos of the time now..they measured some tightening when they did the moniotoring and it was fairly regular but they checks my cervix at that point and it was still firm at dilate (this was at 26 weeks) I had painful bh since about 16 weeks preg (they showed up on u/s) I'm also gettig period type pains and lower back pain with it but bed rest had calmed down the more scary symptoms.. The...
83 days to go!!
ps. just saw all your lovely supportive messaegs.. thankyou.. i know your all right.. im just terrible at doing anything for myself.. im trying to trick myself by saying im doing it for my baby to do it for me :P and that is what is making me do anything for me what so ever.. but i just get pulled into stuff too easily.. i just hate seeing anyone suffer (because ive sufferred alone so many times it hurts me to imagine anyone else go through it..so i leave myself...
sorry i havent read over everyones posts.. but hope your all ok and have had a wondeful valentines day. Its been another hard week.. bf was rushed into hosp, he has internal injurys from his bike crash :S so hes been really unwell.. its not as bad as they first feared tho.. thankfully.. its his bday on monday so need to try and get prepared for that.. im so not ready, not quite sure what im doing for it yet.. got some bits of plans but need to put all those plans...
oh my gosh.. im so lost with reusable nappies.. ha.. i bought a tonne/got given a tonne from ebay for not that much.. i still dont know if i have enough.. and there all different types lol.. so im a bit confused.. can someone give me a basic rundown of the basic types and how many of each size i need.. and which ones are adjustable up/down between sizes.. also what extras do u need? I also have these ones that are like fluffy things.. lol and then they have waterproof...
ps. beco also takes u up to toddler wearing yes
i have been given a beco gemini.. it looks pretty good tbh.. feels a bit wide for me.. but then im very petite so i think this mite be a prob generally.. im also tall tho and it fits my torso fine.. i wonder if you were really short tho if it mite be a bit up in your face..