or Connect

Posts by timesway

the last week i started getting a bit spotty (which i never get) but then on top of that the last couple of days ive developed an extremely itchy/burny rash (altho not sure how much is visable from the scratching or how much is visable from the actual rash) all over my t-zone on my face, and also legs, back, bum etc.. any idea what this mite be? or anyone else had similar?
Thankyou both of you :) About did the ex make it clear he didnt want children? no.. (although he keeps trying to say he did) he even suggested at the begginning of our relationship that if i couldnt have children i could "share" his.. obviously we broke up since then and its complicated and it was in this way an accident but even still the point is that our contraception failed in a way it had done before (and last time i miscarried) and he hadnt insisted on any extra...
Hehe bailey, i was surprised when noone noticed me not drinking last night!! my belly is definately showing more every day.. its quite lovely really .. last night and this mornings sickness has been the worst so far.. spent most of the day wretching .. and evereything suddenly tastes horribly repulsive.. PLUS cigarette smoke is now unbearable even in an open space... i think my hormone levals must be getting quite high.. at least thats a good sign :)
    is this why we are supposed to go non wired? and if so whaat exactly are plugged ducts? is this likely to cause more cysts? be interested to know, thankyou for your input ladies :) i am lucky that i am not quite so big boobed as you guys.. but the problem is getting the 28/30 backs in anything more then an a or b in the uk!! its a blloody nightmare!! m&s do a range of 28 and 30 dd's but when im closer to an e they are toooo small damn them!! it never made much sense...
Ah so glad im not the only one who has thought about all of this.. Anyone else started constantly needing to pee aswell? That's a new thing for me, I've never went enough since I was a little girl. Also having issues where i think im done, and then 10 seconds later a bit more.. (fun). Damn bladder!! Anyway I will look to mothercare for some tights, my poor belly is killing ATM waiting to get home so I can get these off.. How r u all doing with keeping the pregnancy...
Thanks Bena for pointing me in this direction. I also have the writing skills of a child (dyspraxic through and through) but I will do my best. I have had so many miscarriages I have lost count (5 ones from 6-12 weeks, many many more earlier) it has Been a terrifying 10 years since my first miscarriage aged 16.. At first I thought my body just wasn't ready.. I hadn't even left school and there I was pregnant tryin to work out if I could go through an abortion when instead...
Up untill a few days ago (im 8 weeks) nausea has been so bad ive barely eaten a thing since i got pregnant, however, now i can eat more and have a bit of an appetite.. but the bubbling has started continuously in my stomach and i feel much more like im going to be violently sick especially brought on by things like chocolate and strong well to me) smells.. anyone else had this happen?
has anyone started finding tights uncomfortable? ive been on the lookout for some maternity ones on the high street but so far had no luck whatsoever.. not even m&s have them (well not in my size.. they do large and extra large only-rubbish) it wouldnt be such an issue but i have stick thin legs, so i cant get away with bigger tights..  arggg this is gonna be a long hard 9 months.. im 8 weeks and tummys already starting to feel tight and heavy :P (altho at least we wont...
i have no idea how accurate i have been because i have never carried past first trimester.. but my normal feeling is boy (and a psychic told my friend one of my nastiest miscarriages would have been  a boy (which was quite upsetting.. silly woman!)) but for some reason this one i keep thinking girl.. time will tell..
hehe half my family have this bday, i wonder if mine mite come then just to join the 15th may crew!!