or Connect

Posts by bayviewbill33

Quote: Originally Posted by mama ganoush if you can see this movie near you, you really should. It is awesome-gorgeous scenery, really moving. And i learned so many cool things about penguins. and um, alot of men could learn something from penguin sex. and childrearing. ".. cool things about penguins." Was this pun intended?? What penguins is this about? Emperor? King? Rockhopper? Gentoo? Chinstrap? From what I saw, it looks like...
I want to take my DS to this movie but I just do not think he will sit still for it. Is it a documentary or movie? I love penguins and DS likes them too. Ever hear of the book "Papa, Papa" - he loves that book from the library.
I wore my daughter this morning while I did the dishes in my wifes Kozy.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdl2k5 Violent people use guns to produce Violence. My father and grandfather both owned multiple guns and they certainly never threatened anyone with them or used them in a violent manner. (some will consider hunting violence, I do not. I am also not a hunter and have never shot at/killed an animal.) I was taught early on that there was a difference between a toy gun and a real one. *shrug* the Concept wasn't all that...
Did you watch it? If so, what did you think? I enjoyed the respect the straight man had. Even though he had a different set of values, he still respected the gay man. I was good to see how the straight guy's mind was opened up a bit by exposing himself to that lifestyle. I wish they had asked at the end does he feel gays should be able to marry? I would of liked to hear his response. I am glad they both were respectful of each others opinions, too. The one part...
I stand. Men stand, women sit. Call me old fashion but I can have my opinions. Besides, I have a body part that allows me to stand. Why not use what God gave me? Just my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by theresa88 My son walked at 13 months and my daughter is 16 months today and will not walk on her own. She is constantly sucking her thumb and I am getting worried about her. She is fine standing by herself for a little bit but unless you hold her hand or she is holding onto something, forget it. Am I stressing over nothing, or is this something? My son will be 3 in August. He crawled at 12 months and walked...
I know if I ever opened a restaurant, both bathrooms would have changing tables. A low sink for the kids to wash their hands and definitely in the boys room a urinal that goes to the floor! My son loves to stand a pee - kind of difficult when the urinal is at your chest! I am a dad and have wanted to change my kids and the mens bathroom is not father friendly. I have gone into the womens bathroom to change them when dw is not with me! We have changed them at the table...
You're correct. I am not able to see the chest clip either. I think it is irresponsible of the manufacturer to show their product being used incorrectly. Interesting sig: Lifting your shirt to show more ... :LOL
How can anyone hit their children with weapons of mass destruction??? A belt? A wooden spoon? A paint stick? Their hand? My line of thinking is this: If I do something wrong, I do not get spanked as an adult. I am raising my kids to be adults. So why when I punish them would they get a spanking as a kid but not as an adult?? I remember asking men at the church I used to go to explain spanking. I was considering spanking and struggled with: do I spank or not spank. They...