or Connect

Posts by bayviewbill33

Quote: Originally Posted by calpurnia Like France! Except I don't know their stance on gay marriage. But you have to marry in a civil service at your town hall. Then if you chose you can have a religious ceremony, but in the eyes of the law that doesn't matter. Britain is bringing in civil partnerships for gay couples, which is fab, but I don't like this "seperate but equal" thing. We should have one thing for all couples. I want a civil partnership!...
I'm a dad. I post wherever I want. Some responses I have read to myself or other posters have been extremely rude and disrespectful. I like to read tohers opinions as long as they are fact based. But when they are just hatred like some of the ones towards are reelected president, it just turns my stomach. I usually do not post to those. I have noticed women posting in the dads section which is ok with me. I post in women sections so I have to accpet them when they post...
I am a father. I read up on circumsizing. After learning about the sexual advantages with the intact foreskin, I was 110% positively keeping my son's penis intact even though mine is not. Plus, I read how circumcision is performed - how grusome & barbaric. And the usual excuses: "How will u explain to your son why your penis looks different than his." Um, the truth. Or this excuse: "What about when he goes to school? He will get made fun of." I know if another boy looks...
I just received my Christmas gift on 10/29/04 @ 8:55 p.m. It's called a daughter! Her name is Tara Grace. All I ever want for Christmas is a card and to gather with family for a nice meal. I am simple when it comes to Christmas.
Tara Grace arrived 8:55 p.m. on October 29th. She weighs 7 pounds 5 oz & is 21 inches long. She is breast feeding great. I got to cut the cord after it stopped pulsating. Mom was in intense labor for 3 hours - darn pictocin was supposed to be turned down then off per the OBGYN doc BUT the nurse had her own agenda. I wish I had be able to speak with the doc before hand. We had a lot of support from our doula (Jen) and a OBGYN student (Erica) who the doula asked if she...
Thank you all for your posts. I guess all the "discussions" my wife & I had for the boy's name is now null & void. My wife gave birth to our DAUGHTER 10/29/2004 @ 8:55 p.m. She is 7 pounds 5 oz & 21 inches long. Her name is Tara Grace. I do not know how to attach a pic of her otherwise I would.
We still do not know if we are having a boy or a girl. My wife & I are debating the following two names: 1) Kyan Lucas 2) Kyan Andrew FYI: Kyan rhymes with Ryan. She suggested Lucas as a first name. I said no because of the Star Was reference to Luke Skywalker. I said if our son is Luke Skywalker, that makes me Darth Vader. No way. But we both agree it can be used as a middle name.
Hi. I am a male, married for 8 years. Have you spoken to your hubby about your married sex life? Sounds like you should give him some subtle and gentle hints. I am not sure what u meant by that he does the basics. Does he do the basics or bare minimum? Hopefully he is doing the basics. I feel IMO (based off of your post), you should try to make your married sex better before you make your sex life better by going outside the marriage. Have you spoken with him about...
Stayseeliz wrote: "I saw this! I love how the lawyer/philosoper prof thought the ladies were totally whacko and they were completely happy with their decision to stay home and raise their kids.. I cracked up at this comment: Interviewer: You're saying these women are wrong, they're saying they are right. How can you tell them what is right and wrong? Lawyer/Philosophy Prof: I'm a philosopher, *I* tell them what is right and wrong. Ummmm... Leave em alone! They're...
IMO - the emotions you are expressing shows that you love your daughter and are a very proud dad. 1st time dad? I am a father, I well up a bit when I talk about my 2 year old son and how special he is to me. Nothing wrong with you. Tears of joy are a sign of strength and displays that you are emotionally mature and secure.