or Connect

Posts by bayviewbill33

I'm a husband to a SAHM. I'm not well versed about feminism except it seems like some of it has moved to male bashing. I think our society should respect whatever choice a woman makes - career or SAHM. I do feel one of the parents stay home and raise the children. It is too bad if any woman is critisized for staying at home. I feel if a woman who chooses to stay at home, are not hurting any movement or progress. In fact, she is contributing to progress by investing in her...
My fellow posters - matriarchs and patriarchs. No baby yet. I have a feeling it is a girl but the dilema is if it is a boy. DW suggested Kyan Jude. I took a pass on Jude. The whole birth thing is kind of a bummer for me this time. Knowing if it is a boy, he could be named something I do not like. But at least DW is suggesting other names besides Andrew!
I am a father and have a 2 year old son. I thought it was weird seeing his 3 boy cousins playing with dolls. I did not agree that they played with dolls but I never said anything either. I swore "not my son." After reading the posts, I am beginning to have a change of heart. Someone posted they got a doll for their son so he knew how to be gentle to their newborn. That is a great idea!!!! Yikes! Wife is due the 24th! I sure would like to make sure my son does not...
nurnur4evr wrote "Having said that, I hate to admit this, but I actually like the name Kiam Andrew. It makes me think of that actor, Liam somebody, in a Scottish kilt. And Andrew sounds royal, like Prince Andrew, so the combined image is one of royalty, stardom, strength, and upholding tradition, values & principles. All of this set in a Scottish castle, like Balmoral." Good angle. I'll consider Andrew. You gave me a new light on the name Andrew. BTW: Our son is Liam (the...
: : Welcome to the world Willow!! Happy Birthday!!! Congrats to you Kathy!! HOORAY!!! Looking forward to hearing some birth stories!!! Okay bad pregnancy brain. Hubby was logged in as himself and I didn't relaize it and posted w/ his id! :LOL Carrie aka Momma2Liam
Girls name is Tara Grace. Boy is Kyan ????? Due date for OUR baby is Oct 25th. This is for those, well, read it and you will know if it was meant for you. If you are not sure, PM or reply and I will clarify. Forgive me for being to the point, I AM trying to be involved with my child by wanting to name him or her. I do not deny being pregnant is difficult. I would not do it. But that does not mean I am a jerk, just a realist. God created women to bear children, not...
From what I can remember, we used Lifestyle thin and we used astroglide as well. I hated them, they were a bit too tight. Are the condoms he uses too tight? They have larger sizes to buy. I phyched myself up by telling myself, having sex with a condom is better than no sex at all!
Chemigogo "Also, not to be too indelicate: is there a reason why she cannot once or twice a week at least relieve you in, um, other ways besides full on intercourse. Personally doing that for my man tends to get me VERY interested, and no KY is necessary . Then, you could do similar for her. That way, everyone is satisfied." I wish my wife thought like this. She tells me to take care of it myself even though I tell her her it is better when she takes care of it. I...
Things to consider: My wife and I consider the baby "ours" not hers. I was there for the creation. I just want to know if I should stand firm and have an input to give our son (if it is a boy) his middle name. I feel I should. All I am asking of DW is to compromise on the middle name. The middle name would be one her & I agree on. She can pick it out, but if I do not like it then it goes into the name trash can. Some will argue they will have my last name. If you new...
If so, what did you think of the interview bout SAHM's?