or Connect

Posts by bayviewbill33

Child abuse is NOT going to war to protect said children from a dictatorship. Child abuse is NOT going to war to to give children a chance to be free and choose what they want to do with their lives. I do not like war BUT there are times it is a necessary evil. When you have nut jobs flying airplanes into buildings.... When you have nut jobs murdering 300,000.... When you have nut jobs mutilating athletes for not winning.... When you have nut jobs...
Calm I am not angry with you. I clearly stated in my post to please clarify then asked 2 questions. Clear communication without hostlity. I like a good debate and discussion. Terrorists can not be dealt with. They are irrational. I am glad your daughter saved your life. I am honestly sorry you lost friends on those flights. It was a very sad day in America.
Shine wrote: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal and endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among these Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." -- The Declaration of Independence Why, then, is gay marriage an issue at all? Obviously it is covered in the above statement. What is marriage if not the "Pursuit of Happiness"? Gayness can not be proven or disproven scientifically. Therefore, gay marriage is an...
I have never been ashamed of being an American. I think it is facinating how people who live in America can degrade her and hate her. They are protected by the first Amendment. I dare any of you to go to China and speak out against them or any number of countries. I did not see any protestors sitting in the streets of Bagdad for Saddam to comply with the U.N. resolutions or the inspectors. Why? Because they would be tortured and killed. In America we have the right to...
I wish we had more solid choices that we could vote for, meaning 4 canidates who have a ligitimate chance of winning. I know there are more than 2 guys running for president but only 2 who have a ligitimate shot. :
Verity "I am a huge Braves fan, but I would love to see the Red Sox win it if the Braves don't. (I still want the Braves to win, but I am completely used to the Braves being in the playoffs and not winning the World Series!" You have the whole Boston thing going - the Braves are originally from Boston. I hope the Red Sox win it all. Especially since the Cubs are not in it.
Calm - the U.S. does not negotiate with terrorists. Perhaps France does but WE do not. Except with Palestine. We have tried with them. Please clarify: so are you saying 9/11 is our fault? We got what we deserved for not listening to terrorists?
Any Dads been diagnosed with ADD? I just went to a counsleor, and some how I developed ADD as an adult. I did not have MANY syptoms as a child. I do not have the HD. To my point, what has helped you overcome the challenges of ADD? Books, medicine etc etc. Thank you, Bill.
Our son is 2yo and 1 month. He hits me. I use a stearn voice @ him and tell him "Hands are not for hitting". I usually try to remain cool, take his hand and rub it on my face and speak in a softer tone "Gentle to Daddy." We have done this over and over for months and he is getting it! FINALLY. He is just acting out because he does not have the words to communicate his feelings. He is only two and I have to remind myself of that and that he is trying to sort everything out...
Who will win the World Series? Will anyone be watching the MLB playoffs with their kids?