or Connect

Posts by bayviewbill33

Red my wife is 33! Even when she is not pregnant it is the same way. As for being 17, I am a 32 year old man and still hormonally feel 17! It's a male thing I guess.
Calm wrote: "Just as bombing Iraq was the absolute WORST thing we could have done to find Saddam, find Osama and find terrorists. Many people EXCEPT these people were killed." The deaths of the bad guys outnumber the deaths of the good guys! Go Marines! Go Army! Go Navy! Go Air Force! President George H.W. and President Clinton both failed. They should have removed Saddam when they had the chance. Instead of bombing Saddam and Osama, we should have called a summit....
bayviewbill32 says... "As for atomic bombs - we used them in WWII. They saved more lives than they took. Period. If the U.S. wasn't such pacifists when Hitler invaded Poland, or if we did a preemtive strike on Germany, WWII would not have happened. The Holocaust would never have happened. War brings peace." "A good amount of doublespeak. Read "1984" by George Orwell. Watch "Barefoot Jen" and learn what happened when the bombs were dropped." 1984 is a book of FICTION...
Mommabear - why are you LOL @ me? : Umbrella - "No. Dh is observant enough to notice that there are many things which would put me in a better mood, and thus lead to being in THE mood. Being less stressed in general, helps. Giving lots of kisses during the day helps. Giving me foot rubs helps. Him doing the bed-time routine helps. But there's no tit-for-tat." Tit for tat - was the pun intended? :P I have never met a sailor who was not in the mood! Umbrella -...
O.k. My wife and I both do the chores and the house is still messy. I do the dishes and laundry. I sometimes fold the laundry and rarely put it away. I can't remember the last time she cleaned the bathroom (she is 30 some weeks pregnant so currently she gets a pass), we both go grocery shopping. I sometimes take our son to the store so she can have alone time - bath, read, e-mail, etc etc. I do put away the groceries and dishes. I mop all the floors since she is pregnant....
Pungmama "...We have low confidence in our ability to assess when Saddam would use WMD..." How is this a lie? This statement admits Saddam has WMD's. This statement says they are not sure if Saddam would use WMD's. We went to war because he had WMD's and did not want Iraq to give them to the terrorists. Soooooo, Bush did not lie. Low Confidence: "Whether Saddam would engage in clandestine attacks against the US Homeland." Saddam personally would conduct the...
I believe I heard the amount of accidental shootings by kids is under 100. Unfortunate, but not even close to being an epidemic. As for all the other violence: most of it is criminals vs. criminals. Banning guns will probably not put much of dent in these figures. Let's say it does. The criminals will use knives on each other. Then knives will be banned. Then they will use baseball bats. Then baseball bats will be banned. If guns are banned, then books teaching you how to...
Julie - I am a former military guy. I get in there and get out. I have tried to read but my legs fall asleep. So I guess I have to find another guy thing for me to be a guy.
I could never spank my son. I feel it escalates the situations. At the same time, if someone chooses to spank their kid once in a blue moon, that is there choice. Either parenting style any of us choose, we have to deal with consequences - positive and negative. I recognize this is a hot button with people. I just hope that parents who do not spank and do spank are careful with there words as well.
DW is a mothering mother. Just not too open about a middle name. She is open to a different middle name but has not heard one she likes. I am still looking for a middle name. So far all have been turned down. I'll keep trying. Any names suggestions? Kian Garrett? Wife does not like Garrett. She wants his middle name to be one he could use in case he does not like Kian. Funny thing is, we do not know if we are having a boy or girl!!! Regardless, if the baby...