or Connect

Posts by jacquelinej

I am so wanting to steal that!  So cute!  I was thinking about something along those lines...   We had out 10 week appointment yesterday and meant the new OB.  Great doctor, we really like him so far.  We did an U/S, baby is measuring ahead 4 days, HR was 159.  Baby was moving and jumping like crazy.  Doctor pointed out that ll the movement shows the spinal cord is working correctly.  It was great the OB actually did the scan, not a tech.  But due to my insane anxiety...
I am not showing one bit.  I put on my regular dress pants for my 10 week appointment yesterday and they weren't even snug.  Even though this is baby 3, it's going to be a while before I show according to the OB.  Something about the way my hips are structured....it did take a LONG time to show for the first pregnancy.  Which means, essentially, I will be devistated when the dress pants stop fitting!  
Blah     That about sums up my last 2 weeks.  Sick with MS, sick with cold and MS, sick sick sick.  So sick I don't even look at my computer.  That's when DH knows I am really sick.   Blah.
Thanks for all the suggestions Ladies.  I have started her reading Natural Birth, Natural Mothering and I think I may have her do a class.   Thanks, that is a great idea.  At least she will know what to expect and what she may need to do.     Thanks Doula Rakhee!    
Dinner tonight:   Catch as catch can...    DD doesn't like it since I ate the last of chicken stir fry...but oh well.  Leftovers for us I think.
  DH and I made a caesar that night I said I was craving it....Oh it was SO good!  Got to do it again this week!  Even made GF croutons to go with it...YUM!     What brand soup?  I love tomato soup...would murder for some right now...
  Oh, all of that will change when you hold that new baby in your arms the first time.  There is something very empowering about birthing a baby, no matter which way you do it.  Read better books, though, and it will help.  You are also going through one of the worse parts of pregnancy in my opinion.  I'll take awkward and uncomfortable in the last months over MS any day.
      Yes, we finally told DD.  So glad we did too.  With me being even more sick, I could not have hidden it from her.  "Mom, why are you so green?  It's not Halloween yet."   And YES, pregnancy does make you crazy!!         Totally with you on this one.  I am so there.   I've been wearing yoga style pants (my normal clothes since I work at home).  I actually put on a pair of regular fitted pants on Thursday....  I prepared myself for days beforehand for them to be too...
  Thank you SOOOO much for posting this.  I've wanted to talk to DH about it, we've discussed it and I couldn't find the papers so I just dropped it.  I am used to drinking one a day (red wine) and I feel like something is totally missing....water just does not go as well with cheese!  DH read this and said he has no problem with it at all.  He's not controlling, he just wants to make sure we both decide on things that affect the baby.     I'm going to attempt a few sips...
  That is so outrageous.  I would just schedule it and not show up.  What are they going to do, come to your house and find you/force you into surgery?  You get to fire the doctor anytime you want.  I just don't understand, that seems way to controlling to me.  They are a lot like this in Japan, problem is, it is far more widely accepted here.  Which is why I refuse to have a baby in Japan!  I'm tempted to just go to New Zealand, DH is a kiwi and their birth culture is so...