or Connect

Posts by jacquelinej

Oh darn, I'm gonna lose another night...   I asked DH what he was thinking in names, and all he said was "Oh right, names."  LOL, he's a scientist and his head is in his science 24/7.
Does anyone have experience with Mt Auburn Birth Hospital or the OBs there?  We are from Boston but we are currently living in Japan and I am trying to do research from out of the country.  I'll need to find an OB and a midwife but I won't be returning to Boston until 7+ months.   Any advice or suggestions are appreciated,   ~j
Guacamole!  That was pretty hilarious.   My dreams are mostly unremembered.  At least now they are, they will get more vivid soon though, they always do.  I did have a dream about 3 months ago (in the throes of infertility) that I was holding a blond, curly haired 18 month old.  It was a bit weird but I woke up knowing I would get my baby boy at some point.  So maybe this is the one.   I did mention on a different thread that last night I dreamt I was very ill,...
  SO mad at DH.  I am sure part of this is the hormones, but part is definitely him.  Grrr.     DH and I are having trouble making decisions about when we are leaving Japan and where we are going to go.  DD is probably going to visit with her father and my family for about 3 weeks in Spring.  But DH has to go back to Boston for 2-3 weeks in Feb and I am not cherishing being on my own with no help in Japan, at 7+ months pregnant.  This would mean I would have to walk...
I actually woke up from a dream last night about being nauseous.  Yuk.  I think I was feeling ill.  I was able to go back to sleep after a few minutes but still.  Yuk.  I have never had morning sickness make me ill in the middle of the night!    What is up with that??  I have been very ill in the afternoons pretty consistently this week.  It seems much more pronounced this time then the previous pregnancies and they were pretty severe (hyperemesis gravidarum is the...
I'm so sorry SilaMarila.    Please take care of yourself.
Ironically enough, after all my debates, last night DD (6 years old) wanted desperately to talk about babies.  I don't know why.  She wanted to talk about how they eat, how they sleep, how they do everything including minute details about play.  So we talked and talked last night about babies, but I just didn't feel right telling her yet.  I'm going to wait until the confirm scan next week, which I think might be too early so I may have to wait another 2 weeks.  
  I am so with you on this one Quinalla.  It's actually something I think about quite a lot and even though i\I shouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed, I still am!  Or course, after the birth, everything changes again!  Sometimes I wish we hatched eggs externally....  
Thanks for that list nstewart because it gives me a semi-guide to what I should consider taking.   About yellow dock - if you have any sort of auto-immune disorder it is advised to stay away from it.  Yellow dock amplifies the immune system for a person with auto-immune diseases such as those with Lupus or Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Because my immune system is over-active, I don't take any Vit C once I know I am pregnant because the pregnancy actually occupies my immune...