or Connect

Posts by jacquelinej

Thanks Quinalla!
Wow nstewart, you make my days sound like a stroll through the park!  That's a lot for one day!   Co that's really pretty!
So I have about 6 newborn covers and plenty (I think!) of small prefolds....how many covers and pre-folds do you think you need for the next size up?   I had figured all of this out, but that was 7 1/2 years ago, and now I have nothing left in covers although I still have prefolds.   And I can't seem to get through my foggy pregnancy brain either to think it and research it through...
Well, we have the kitchen unpacked...and a pack-n-play bassinet set up.  DD has a completely organized and unpacked room (lucky girl!).  Even managed to wash baby clothes and unpack almost all of the boxes from moving.  And yet, I still feel this ridiculous drive to keep going until everything is done.  It's quite insane and not healthy at all.   I have also managed to cause myself to spot twice now due to over exertion.  I keep telling myself I have to slow down,...
Do I need anymore complications in my life?  No...but that's not my life, it's someone else's.   I am still marginal placenta previa at 34 weeks 3 days.  I am being prepared for a c-section by all of my caretakers and I totally feel like this is absolutely unnecessary.  I had an emergency c with my dd because she was frank breech.     I am considering a home birth but I have a history of hemorrhaging.  I am a little worried about that aspect of a home birth.  OK,...
Just a word, according to my OB, it's never too late to do a c-section...I am facing similar circumstances although not due to a breech this time.  If I were you, I would consider and do all options ahead of time.  I see you are using moxibustion, did you actually try acupuncture yet?  It is almost too late for it I think, but I could be wrong.     I have done some research on breech vaginal births and there does seem to be more risk (due to more involvement) in...
Congrats Lisedea, I know your hands are full!  I've been thinking of you this whole week but not a minute to log on and see what was happening.  Hope all goes really well, good weights on those 3 too!
Yup I think we've ultimately decided on the first name.  It was a tough run, but now all of a sudden we have 5 names with one being a front runner.  And now we are working on middle names.  The names are very easy to pronounce but not common (not in the top 1000 names on the Social Security list in the past 100 years).  Since our last names is more common, I wanted something a little unique, but not to far out there, easy to pronounce and spell.   DH actually...
Kate&Joey, What week are you in?  Did you consider chiropractic and/or acupuncture?  Both are effective for turning breech babies.  I am in week 32 and no one seems concerned about my still flipping baby (flipped 3 times in the hospital this past weekend in a span of 2 hours).
Thanks for that berrymama.  That website has great info.  I remember those dinky little caps and how I hated them (because I constantly drop them, especially after sanitizing)  My milk has probably changed by now too because I eat very differently now.   I seem to have a large supply of breastmilk and I am planning to donate milk since I make so much.  I remember when DD was born, I had so much in the freezer, and she was still eating her full share, that I could...