or Connect

Posts by jacquelinej

TJ I have thought about those, but I just think I should avoid anything close to plastic...   Berrymama, I have no idea if I make high lipase milk.  How did you learn that?  I do know that my milk was probably not so great because I was still eating gluten and milk which we later found out are absolutely terrible (celiac and allergy) for me and not good for DD either.  I did buy quite a few evenflo bottles.  How do you cap them?  I haven't opened them yet, I don't...
For those planning to breast feed, what storage option are you considering?  I used the plastic bags last time but I notice DD didn't seem to like the milk as well after it was frozen in the bags (and she's STILL picky today! :) ).     I am thinking about using glass for freezer storage.  Has anyone done this or read about it?  I'm not sure what to buy.
I have survived moving.  Whoa.
That's a good idea Quinalla.     I tied mine with sewing thread, it was tricky since I lose my dexterity when my hands are in a flare from the RA.  I am so glad I did mine already.  Such a relief that I don't have to stress about that too!  I can't imagine have this moving catastrophe and wanting to do the beads too.  I'm really looking forward to receiving them!  So exciting!
  I am not tall, just 5'5", but I found I had to lean WAY over to BF and it really aggravated my back.  I have a long torso, so this is apparently the cause.  I don't know if I tried the Johnson and Johnson ones but I tried everything on the block, and I always had to have 2 pads on each side.  I went through them so fast and I want to avoid the cost and waste of it if I can.     nstewart did your baby have problems with latch on due to too much milk?  This is how I ended...
So if you can believe this....   The rental agent emailed DH again yesterday saying that the plans for moving this tenant out had been altered yet again.   Oh, I am sure you know what happened at this point.   I came home from running to do 2 miserable errands I did not want to do.  The stress of this situation has really drained me and depressed me.  DH tells me "Come in, sit down, there's been a change with the move."  My blood pressure starting climbing...
  I think this is about what I had for DD, although not what I have yet for DS, plus cloth diapering stuff, and diaper cream.   I did leak a lot with DD, so I also have the silicone Lily pads which were just stinking awesome for preventing leaks.  I'm one of those mammas that leaks when I hear any baby cry!  (Can you see me in a store with crying babies and me with my fingers in my ears humming so I don't hear it?  Yup, that's me).  I also used Lansinoh disposables which...
I bought this for the new babe...actually specifically for DH as he is a physicist.  He actually got weepy eyed on me!     http://www.diapers.com/p/bumgenius-one-size-pocket-diaper-40-snap-535176   Its one of the few things I have had time to actually find and buy so far...we aren't planning to use pockets but I thought it would be fun for DH to put it on the baby when we had friends or family to visit, especially his dad, who is also a physicist.  
Crossing fingers...the owner has pulled out all the stops and is having his agent arrange for movers and storage for the tenant.  She is supposed to be out Monday.  I have no idea what is up with this tenant or why the owner would go to this hassle and cost for her.  If she is out Monday, they will clean up the place on Tuesday/Wednesday and we can move Friday, just in the nick of time.  Next Saturday is our last day to be able to move without rearranging plane tickets...
Ugh I just can't believe this.  DH and I are both still in shock.   We got an email late last night (after 11 pm, so I was already knocked out).  The house we are moving into in 3 days STILL has a tenant in it!  We are supposed to start moving Friday but that has been canceled and we don't know when we will be able (or if at all) to move.  The owner 'says' they are starting legal proceedings if the tenant isn't out by Friday.  But that could take 30 days!  I can't...