or Connect

Posts by jacquelinej

We coslept because I had no choice, although I bonded with dd really well because of it and will likely do that with this one as well. For night time changes, it was always in the changer on top of the pack play, which we use as a bassinet, or on the end of the bed. Truth be told, I am not getting a changing table this time since it seemed useless, mostly, last time. It was quicker and cleaner, and easier on csection stitches ( hopefully none of those this time). I let...
Its really weird, but this is my third time around, first baby was stillborn at 6 months (23.5 weeks), then DD and now this DS.  With DD I measured ahead by 2-3 weeks but her pregnancy was right after the stillbirth.  It's been 7 years since I was last pg and with this one I am measuring 1-2 weeks behind but baby is measuring a few days ahead.  So weird.  Never can tell what's going to happen.
Bailey, I am just catching up but I am thinking about you.  I remember being told several times how unlikely it would be for me to have another stillbirth OR a child with a major disorder...and guess what?  I also got both too.  Weird.  The chances are supposed to be phenomenally high and yet...  I am hoping you get the mildest form.  Did you ever go through a genetic screening?  I have had to do it twice now since I have 2 different husbands/fathers of my...
I so wish I could knit!  I can crochet but I have never stuck to it so it's like relearning every time I start something new.  I've got the sewing thing down pat.   This weekend I made a baby quilt with owls on the front in blues and greens.  I'll post a pic when I can get one in daylight.  The lights in this apartment are terrible and we didn't bring a single lamp with us.   I did not bring my sewing machine with me, it was much to big even though it is a newer...
Are these probiotics for the baby and where would you find them?
Well, I have this built in mandatory exercise which I really resent when I don't feel well since we walk to all appointments, to school, to the grocery, etc.  But I must say, it makes me rethink how ill I need to be before I cancel my workouts in the future.  Its really made me rethink how much I should be walking when I return to the US.   While I was away, I only walked when running errands and dr appointments, which was pretty much every single day.  But I still...
yup boy here too, but I haven't unburied the scanner yet after the trip to the US...maybe this weekend!
First, I have only experience with heart defects, nothing else, and there were no soft markers, at least none I was told about.  I am sorry you are experiencing this and I hope you can find some peace.  I know what it is to worry about your baby and there is nothing you can do about it.  But think about it this way.  Since you know it would not change your outcome but only might change your birth plan, maybe disregarding the results at the moment is the best idea?  I...
Yup starting to feel slower, told DH we needed to start leaving for trains a bit earlier as it takes me longer to walk.     Lots of nose bleeds and lots of round ligament pain...right side is really bad round ligament pain and it gets worse when I am in cold weather.  General tiredness that I was not expecting into this trimester.  I am really starting to resent to low blood pressure.     But by far, this is the weirdest complaint I have ever had: I am always, always...
First, Thanks for all the thoughts: bailey, quinalla, cadybh, adventuregirl, nstewart and cobabymaker!  It's good to feel virtual hugs!   Bailey, I hate moving too!  Especially as much as we move, grr, it's been great to go places but it's a lot more hard work!  Actually with Chirstmas, the bdays and New Years, it is one constant party for about 2 weeks.  Its a bit much for me and I would like nothing more then to move DDs bday...see below on that...