or Connect

Posts by missmelly

omg, I am so terribly sorry about your loss I can only imagine what you went through you are very strong and I respect you for that I hope all goes well your pregnancy this time around my prayers are with you as well and thanks for support im scared of losing my little man but im trying to stay strong my doctor has mentioned the stitches actually I guess she just never wanted to go through with it since my cervix was.shut now im almost 25 weeks pregnant and am not sure if...
i've felt scared and alone now for awhile, thinking why it is i could possibly have a short cervix and what i could do to stop it, i am now 24 weeks and my cervix is measuring at 1.9 now starting out almost a week ago at 2.5 then two weeks prior i was at 2.7.. i've been on strict bed rest and am at risk for preterm labor which is scary! this is my first pregnancy so i didn't know what to expect.. but believe it or not bedrest does help! ( it's kept me from...
i've felt scared and alone now for awhile, thinking why it is i could possibly have a short cervix and what i could do to stop it, i am now 24 weeks and my cervix is measuring at 1.9 now starting out almost a week ago at 2.5 then two prior i was at 2.7.. i've been on strict bed rest and am at risk for preterm labor which is scary! this is my first pregnancy so i didn't know what to expect.. but believe it or not bedrest does help! ( it's kept me from being admitted to...