or Connect

Posts by momahexid

Typed up a whole reply that went *poof* when I hit submit...grrr... I called and called and got shut down (without vax coming into it) and finally found an urgent care family practice run by a DO that will see her. It's a walk-in clinic, so whenever I can drag my tired behind through a shower and get us together they will see us. Now to figure out how to make sure the hospital will transfer her records and not have anybody freak out... Thanks for being here to cheer me on...
I am in dire need of a doc (preferably family practice or chiro) to see my newborn who will not give me any trouble about not vaxing. She is 4 days old and the hospital wants her seen by one week, though I am hoping to have a cushion there since she was born on the weekend. If I hadn't wimped out on hb I could have had her seen at my leisure, but the fact is that I'm now needing to do this search faster than I wanted. If anyone here has any suggestions, I'd really...
I want to thank you all for your replies and ask your forgiveness for my lack of them. I had one computer issue after another and just got solid computer access again today.   I have been doing the RRL with partridge berry and another couple of general support herb teas each evening. I have done more reading and stalked quite a few homebirthing blogs for birth stories. I did watch The Business of Being Born, but don't think it would really help with DH - the last...
Hoping for anti-vax, ebf,cd, large family friendly...I've gone through several with my unvaxed kiddos and they usually make it clear we're not welcome in the 2-4 month range...#8 was due last week and I'll want to have someone in mind at least for b. cert. if homebirth happens and to avoid the argument w/hospital peds. if homebirth doesn't happen...   I know I'm pushing it close, but I just really don't look forward to the whole mess...been arguing with various docs...
Thank you for your reply! I'm going to have to go back to the herb shop this weekend to see if I can find any of the things you mentioned would be helpful. I need to get a good herb and mineral reference book so I can look for other things according to what we need to work on around here and know enough before I go in which things would be better put together.   While I'm on here, I wonder if anyone might know where I could find some good UC after many hospital birth...
Every other UC group I've tried to post on seems to have very few active members and no one willing to respond to me and I'm running short on time to wait around for people to see my posts.   I know I'm not exactly typical of the UC community at large, but I really need to talk to someone who might have some understanding of my situation and willingness to at least give me their thoughts. I am 37 years old and 37-ish weeks pregnant with baby #8.  My history includes...