or Connect

Posts by cherryrho

I dont need to have any more fights with people over this. I dont need this stress at this stage of my pregnancy. I have deleted the original post as I dont want to be made to feel any worse than I already do. Thanks for your advice everyone but it looks like I will need to work it out myself. Please dont respond to me any more   Thanks
You have missed my point completely!???! Are children not people? Do you understand what contradiction means?
I have just posted about ear infection and antibiotics! My son is refusing to take his so its interesting to see there are alternative options. I will try breastmilk in his ear...
My little boy is 21 months and after a few weeks of being very clingy and unsettled I took him to the doctors. Turns out he has an ear infection and has been prescribed antibiotics. Problem I have is he is an extremely fussy eater - hated the whole starting solids and always refused to be spoon fed. He hates being given anything at the best of times but can occasionaly get some nurofen down him. Have tried 2 different flavours of antibiotics, tried mixing with his...
I am sure it will come soon, if you are getting pre-menstrual symptoms too. I did before mine started. I would just carry on as you are and wait a few months to see. Good luck! x  
I noticed your post and thought I would just add although we are TTC but we have male factor infertility so it will be unlikely to happen naturally however I wanted to continue nursing my son for a while before undergoing fertility treatment again. I got my first AF when my son was 18 months I was actually thinking I would have to wean him as he was feeding quite regularly at night although I work 3 days so he would go around 8 hours without a feed. He is also not a...