or Connect

Posts by cherryrho

Asiago -thanks for your reply, I have wondered whether this comfort seeking behaviour was related to some sort of insecurity. I work 3 days a week and he has always been fine with the childminder however in the last few weeks he has started to get upset when I drop him off and resists getting his outdoor clothes on and getting into the car seat almost in case he is going there. She is now doing a nursery pick up around the time when he used to nap, so his nap is being...
Thank you it's comforting to know I'm not alone and I think you may be right about a leap or teething. Come to think of it he has been drooling a lot today and he does suffer with his teeth.
Thank you for your reply. I was feeling rather overwhelmed when I posted. I truly believe that I am not spoiling him by feeding on demand however it I do find it very hard sometimes and am pretty exhausted. Last night he was feeding every 30 mins to an hour. There are few people I can turn to for advice as I don't know anyone still nursing their child at this age. I do worry about my son sometimes as he has changed from a very happy go lucky confident little boy to being...
My son is 21 months and has started wanting to feed ALL the time to the extent I am starting to get fed up bfding. He is also really clingy and will have massive tantrums if I try and put him off or say no. I try and explain he needs to wait like when I pick him up from childminder etc but he gets really hysterical and screams all the way back in the car. Not sure if its relevant but he has always been a picky eater and has dropped percentiles in his weight so is now a...