or Connect

Posts by meant2beamom

Quote: Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot My oldest is 9, youngest is 5. My oldest buys into LOA when he wants something or wants to do something. What I find challenging is that I cannot recall a time when he has accepted responsibility for his own emotions, for him being the cause of things in his life, for his ability to shift off a mood. I have told him since he was a baby that only he can make himself feel that way...and he's denied it almost...
Quote: Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot Do any of you have children that are no longer toddlers? I know that gratitude, manifesting and intuition were all much stronger when they were little. But, as they get older things change a bit. Even my extremely psychic son is less willing to share his psychic thoughts with me, despite the fact that I have encouraged it and been accepting of it from the beginning. Just wondering if some mom's with older...
very cool, captain crunchy!
Quote: Originally Posted by LionTigerBear If there is an LOA/manifesting/focused intention forum, won't it need a moderator? I thought I remembered that other forums/subforums that were popularly requested (like the multi-cultural family forum) have been put off because of a lack of moderation excuse me, I mean a lack of moderators. So I am wondering if that's an issue here at all. I was wondering myself if it would be easier for MDC if...
Quote: Originally Posted by ccohenou I'd wager in a month the cycle will turn over and the composition of a day's discussion on the spirituality forum will look completely different. I'm not sure about that. Most people are not just being introduced to Christianity or Judaism, etc. when they come to MDC, as is the case for so many of the readers of these threads. Personally, I don't know anybody in real life to whom I can talk about these ideas,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ccohenou Why would there be a specific forum for this religious belief, but not others? I could point up hundreds and hundreds of threads about Christianity of various stripes, or Judaism, etc... I've wondered why there aren't others, too. Seems to me it would make the forum easier to get around in. : Barb
They weren't really great examples of "good worrying" - I'm sure I could've worried better. It's just that when I sit at the computer (like now), my youngest one wants to nurse. I am so glad that my kids are happily occupied for a time when I want to be on the computer!!!!!1 Barb
Quote: Originally Posted by Momtwice : question: any advice/links/techniques on how to do this? Do you make a list of things that you want/that hurt and write the good things that you want as if they are now, and the reverse of the bad things? Thanks : It might be helpful to you to write the things you don't want first so that you can more easily find out what you DO want. The main point is, it has to FEEL GOOD! Post it here...
Quote: Originally Posted by MsChatsAlot I swear if I meet a man that has 4 kids, specifically 2 boys and 2 girls I may just be officially freaked!!!!! don't be freaked! children seem "closer" to this kind of stuff. My ds knew before I did about both my pregnancies. And he's said something once about one more... while I don't think so. Except that there's always been the thought that I'd like to adopt a little Asian girl... Anyway, I've heard...
Here's that scripting thread I mentioned... couldn't wait for a sub forum. : Here's how it works: you write what you want as you want it, as though you have it. You leave out the hows. You can include the whys, but only in positive form. I'll start. Some background, which I'm putting first so I can keep the buzz when I'm done.: We recently moved to a new house. The move was quick and messy at the end. Our garage is still packed 3/4 of the way with our stuff, and my...