or Connect

Posts by srenea04

It has to be from a distributor. 
Well, I caved and tried one. It is lotion that is made of natural stuff, I asked to see ingredients first even though she prefers the all natural too and I had a pretty good feeling about her recommending them. It has things like Rosemary, Green tea, Horsetail and several others. It gave off this nice warming sensation the whole time, kinda relaxing. Waited and then took it off. I'm hooked! Had results instantly and they got better over the next three days. So I don't...
I have tried wraps before, you know, the kind that look like mud. They didn't do anything. My friend is part of this It Works! group and the pictures are inspiring. My question is, are they really natural and safe to use? Has anyone here tried it? I trust this group of mama's more than I trust my facebook friends, most just think that I am weird for wanting natural. I have been trying dieting, high protein and low carb and it hasn't really been doing a whole lot. I need...
I guess it all depends on what you as the parent are comfortable with and what you think that you're kids are o.k with. Only you have an idea of how they might react. I had to think of those things two years ago when my mother's husband of only a year had suddenly passed. While he was only in the family for a year my children knew him as Grandpa Buddy. He was someone that they liked and enjoyed spending time with. My kids were 7, 5, and 3 at the time. They did come with...
My dd is 10 and she does this sometimes. She has always been very dramatic and emotional though but I see the signs of things coming so sometimes I wonder how early PMS can actually start. Her hair and skin is getting really greasy now and the breaking out in the T zone area. I remember all too well the things to follow and I have to admit that I'm not ready for her to go through all that yet.
Wow. I love all the info. in this thread and can't wait to try it out. The hard part for me is going to be the total darkness. I get creeped out with no lights and no sounds to block out all the other little sounds. I usually fall asleep with the tv on or at the very least the computer screen with some music playing. Would it be o.k. to still have some noise? I do sleep better when I have a fan on especially in the summer. It gets stuffy and I need to feel some air...
Yep.....I get jealous of the SAHM's I have been there and I would give anything to go back. My wildest dream would be able to be a SAHM again and homeschool my kids. Even a WAHM would be very nice and something that I am working on currently. At least then my kids could come home from school if I wasn't able to work from home and homeschool them.
I suddenly feel a lot better about this, really glad I found this post since this is something that I have been thinking about a lot lately. My parents divorced when I was almost 17 and were not even in the same room again until my brothers wedding two years ago. (The tension from that wedding gave me a severe migraine) My first marriage wasn't planned we got preg. and eloped. I would really like to have a real wedding. My bf has never been married and he wants a wedding...
I have been thinking about this a little bit myself. I have been with a wonderful man for over a year now and we are planning on living together/getting married at some point in the near future. My dd has actually told him that she wanted him to be her Dad...and my oldest ds has already made the comment that my bf was "almost" like their dad. My ex husband has not been seen or heard from in over 5 years now so the twins don't even remember him and the older two barely...
My weekend went great!!!!! Enjoyed some peace with just the two of us...then also had a great time at the bar with his friends(two nights in a row was a bit much but oh well). He and I had a few conversations about the future which went well. He also told me after the weekend was over two of his friends called him to tell him that they liked me so much if he screwed it up they would kick his butt!!!! So I've been doing a happy little dance all day. :