or Connect

Posts by devilish

Well, I can provide a rather interesting study.  In Japan they stopped using the MMR vaccine. The study showed even though they stopped using the MMR vaccine, the rates of ASD still rose.   And then there's this study from Denmark, which also concludes that the rates of autism were about the same regardless of whether or not the child was vaccinated.   And there's also this study from the UK which notes that while the immunization rate for children remained steady at...
I concede your point. I will look up the proper information... tomorrow. Does it rhyme with tree spiders?
It's <1 in 1 000 000 not <1 in 1 000 000 000 of a severe allergic reaction since I`m going to be pedantic. It's a risk assessment. I considered the risks of the disease vs the risks of the vaccine and I choose which gives my children the best chance. Vaccines do.  My risk assessment of the situation is that vaccines are my children`s best chance. My DD1 has had her first MMR. She has a 85% chance of being protected. She is unlikely to contract measles. When she turns four...
Let's say @kathymuggle is right, and the rate of measles fatalities is 1/7700.    Chances of an adverse reaction to the MMR vaccine is <1 in 1 000 000 (Source) (Same source says that the fatality rate is 1 - 3 in 1000.)   What is being suggested is that 1 in 7700 chance of death is a more acceptable risk than a <1 in a 1 000 000 chance of having a severe reaction to the MMR vaccine. There's also a 1 in 25 000 chance of this happening Subacute Scelrosing Panencephatis...
May I be added to waiting to be ready?
Oh Laggie! Congratulations.
Omg, I'm so sorry.
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Not with either. With DD1, I was taking a lot of naps (I thought it was because of the energy I was putting into the move), then a spot of blood (which I though indicated AF was coming @ 10 DPO), smell sensitivity and then a BFP @ 12 DPO. My first indication of pregnancy with DD2 was a nose bleed, then a triphasic BBT, and then a BFP at 11 DPO.
Yes. DD1 was conceived with BDing 3 days before O. Sperm can live up to 5 days in an ideal environment.