or Connect

Posts by devilish

Domperidone definitely helped me get my supply up. Gwen hasn't had to be supplemented in almost 3 days. Other things you can do, skin to skin contact as much as you can, pump after he breastfeeds for at least 10 minutes, ideally he will cluster feed and that will also stimulate your breasts.  You will have sore nipples, so be gentle and pamper them otherwise. Another thing you can do, start with supplementation first, and finish on the breast. He'll get his satisfying...
Gwendolyn Ruth Aimée born September 26th, 6 days overdue. 8 lbs 12 oz, after a 4 hour unmedicated labour (I did it!).
Oh good, I'm not the only one. Gwen was 8 lbs 16 oz, a (very fast) vaginal birth, I also tore with a first degree tear. I'm still not feeling 100%, but every day is better than the last. I'm 10 days postpartum. I'm hoping to have the stitches out later this week.
Gwendolyn. Finally got it to work.
Reaching my toes. Picking up DD1 for snuggles. Putting DD2 down and/or adjusting her for comfort. Not being kicked in the lungs/inside of my rib cage anymore. Sleeping. No more restless leg syndrome! Being able to empty my bladder without doing yoga stretches on the toilet to see which position would be most effective in voiding and then sneezing 5 minutes later to find out that you were not, in fact, empty which would explain partially why you need to go every 30...
Vegrunr: The multiple membrane totally worked for me. The first one on Tuesday did jack, and I spent 12 hours in false labour. That was very frustrating. Thursday's membrane sweep resulting in real labour and I now have my snuggly baby girl.  I'm so happy that I'm not pregnant anymore, and I totally feel for the ladies still waiting. I hated it.
Congratulations!! You did really well!
I try to remember it's a matter of days (possibly even hours) before I have the baby and no longer a matter of weeks. DD1 was 1 week late, I remember standing in the midwives office crying in desperation because I thought I was going to be pregnant FOREVER. I went into labour that afternoon after the stretch (but no sweep) at the midwives office. I'm hoping it'll do the trick this time as well. I go in tomorrow morning for that reason.
I'm sorry to hear about money troubles, hopefully you will find a way. what about getting a line of credit through a bank?     Serefina, I, too, am still pregnant. My due date was 20th and it's just a now? how about now? now? never ending refrain stuck in my head.
I'm 40 weeks 2 days and mine hasn't popped out. It didn't for my first pregnancy either and she was born 8 days overdue.