or Connect

Posts by natasharae612

Im sad to hear your dealing with this too, but grateful to not be the only preggo gal out there that doesnt have gorgeous skin. Doesnt it seem like allllll the other preggo gals have gorgeous skin!!!?   Im 18wk 4 days and too, have dealt with not just lots of zits, but cystic like, rash like, inf lammed, painful serious acne that itches like you cant imagine. Or maybe you can. But me too, everything else just irritated my skin more.   Im on day 10 of Erythromycin, oral....
Topical, why? and how long did it take to work?
Is anyone else using Erythromycin for preggo acne, or am I the only person around who needs it that bad??   Wanting to share some other experiences to feel a little bit 'not alone' in this horrific battle against the most overwhelming, painful, and out of control acne.   Help.
I know this post is a couple years old, but I'd like to ask, did things ever get better for you?   When did your skin start to clear up? Or was it bad throughout?   I am feeling the same as your original post conveys you were feeling. I have the worst acne of my life. Large, deep, red, bumps, PAINFUL! and constantly shedding skin. Its around my chin and jaw line. It is literally, devastating my entire world. I too, dread leaving my home. Every morning I...
So far, I have stopped using Proactive. Im very angry at it. (horrrmonesss) I feel like I have tried it all.   My current method (trying the less is more thing too) (and by less I mean less chemicals and more naturals) A gentle Cetaphil Antibacterial bar soap to remove makeup (ughhhhhh I hate makeup passionately!!!!!) A raw honey soak Brown Sugar scrub 2x a week (yum) Witch Hazel/Apple Cider Vinegar toner (burns) Tea Tree oil (burns, not sure if this is...
So Ive read through a few very interesting and informative threads on this site about other moms dealing with their own battles with the Preggo Acne. So glad (not glad for our faces!) to know Im not alone. But, after reading all of your posts I have a few more questions;   For those moms who are further along in the journeys, or even finished, how long did your preggo Acne last? Am I to fear that this will continue for the entire 9 months? Leaving my poor once pretty skin...
following a slight annoyance with this sites frequent use of a LOT of abbreviations, Ive decided to ask for help. What does it all mean? Let this outsider in the club! Thanks and thanks!!
Without sounding vain or selfish, I feel very very low about my body during all these changes. I did not plan on getting pregnant. My oops, my bad. At 14 weeks, I feel really gross. I have always had a slender and athletic body, until age 21 when I went through some tough times and gained, a lot. Going from 125lbs to 200lbs in just 2 years was horribly traumatic. Finally after having enough, I worked hard and lost it all. Backing down to my comfortable 125-135 range. I've...