or Connect

Posts by scorpioma

kwpx2, 12DPO, right? getting close!   darcy, so sorry. hugs. clomid might have a great solution for you!   sotohana, getting close to insem.? twomommyfamily, excited for our new thread tomorrow?!?!  It's my dog's 6th birthday. Good day for a new thread. Ha!   fmorris, keep on keepin' on, girl! xoxo took IC test tonight, looked white. ugh! will report tomorrow, hopefully with news. keep away, AF!  
thanks guys. I took another one tonight (IC) and again, so faint you can barely see (or believe) it's there. Might take digital tomorrow. Will call doctor in the morning to get blood work and in the mean time deep breathing and keep testing. I am happy, of course, but also I haven't missed a period yet. Sphinxy, you are totally right to feel happy! I need to see that positive digital before I fully join you!   Agh, you guys have been so supportive and continue to....
thank you so much justanotherjenny!  that felt like a virtual hug!  
IM SO NERVOUS WHAT IF IT WAS AN EVAP LINE OR I HAVE AN EARLY LOSS?!   oh, lord.   (my mind, all day)
Alright, folks. Here's the update!   Late this morning, I got a faint BFP. Yes! So faint, but actually pink this time. I'm still was doubting my sanity. Talked it over AT LENGTH with lisedea and another MDC graduate friend, and they are thinking it was a faint BFP.   My period is due today, no sign of it yet, and I am nauseous and exhausted.  It is so early, however, that I am still a bit cautious about it, but we are hopeful! I am testing again when I get...
thanks for clarifying, lisedea.   BFN this morning, but temp went up, 14 or 15DPO depending on your interpretation, and no AF. Felt very nauseous this morning upon waking. My IC's had what looked like more evap lines last night, and I decided not to squint for longer than 5 minutes this morning. I'm tired. Ha. It better show up soon though, if it's going to!   Really sore breasts as of last night, which never happens. The waiting continues... I won't test again...
Darcy,  So sorry you are feeling bad. I know, this process feels so impossible sometimes, doesn't it? You do have hope, but it is so frustrating that it can take awhile for us to get pregnant! Keep us posted... Hope it is not AF after all...
alright, no idea what the sensitivity of my ICs are. No indication. Will poke around website. Sphinxy thanks for the chart, you are probably right! Did you ever get a + on one of those?   DP is on his way home with a CB Digital pack. I will take one today and one tomorrow. Then just IC tests and wait for AF/no AF/ take temp. tomorrow, just see what unfolds...    KWPX2/Darcy, when are your test dates? You are "up next," yeah?   Update: "Not Pregnant" on...
Thank you guys!! I am going to test with some ICs when I get home from gym... I am bummed its probably only 13DPO haha... More waiting, maybe! Thanks for the positive vibes- I think I was going crazy about that line- like my desperation was putting it there in my mind. I'm so afraid to get AF really, and have to come back here and say I'm out, there is just so much emotion. Also my cramps are still here but now I worry about them being AF cramps... As for CB Digital, are...
No AF yet. Due tomorrow or next day. Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think today is 13DPO or 14DPO? Did FF mis-mark O? I am getting really ready for this wait to be over. The last couple days are by far the worst! Temps are still high, but I know they could drop tomorrow when AF is due. Still, higher than normal. Sigh. Just gotta get through the day... Will test in a bit. Maybe tonight.   I thought I saw a line on my FRER this morning, but it...