or Connect

Posts by scorpioma

KWPX2! Sounds like we are in similar circumstances! Haha, glad you got the FRER with the mail-in rebate too! I decided I am going to test with my last FRER in the morning which would be 13 or 14DPO.    Sounds like you have some promising symptoms, eh??? When do you stop taking progesterone?
thanks easttowest! I have such long luteal phases... I'm nervous for another early BFN! I might test anyways...will post if i do...   Edit: Internet cheapie test was BFN! Dang! 
wow, bigfoot, yeah that sure does say something about the tests! so some people just get faint lines then?   twomommyfamily, yay for being thread keeper! thank you! when do you test?!   sphinxy, wow, has it started to sink in yet?!   samy, good luck with your insem! let us know when you want to be moved to "Waiting to Know!"   AFM, my temp actually went up today (either 12 or 13DPO, not sure which, FF says 13).  I am having trouble getting out of bed in...
YAYYAYYAYAY     Tell us more about how you knew to test!!! 
Darcy, I am sorry the progesterone is tough. So sorry. Keep the faith, take good care of yourself through this waiting period.  Hugs to you. I did buy some internet cheap strips- they are like 80 cents or something. They are pretty reliable I hear... You could order some of those for next month (hope you won't need to!) at saveontests.com. FRER is expensive and dollar store tests are just as good if you test past missed period. I got FRER mail-in rebate so that helped...
twomommyfamily,  I know, aren't the birth scenes so amazing? I want to watch it again... I loved it, and I didn't feel so upset by it, just inspired.   Spinxy, so sorry you couldn't sleep. Terrible. This wait is taking forever.  Maybe next month we can link our charts to the main page of QC. I might ask whoever is thread-keeping next month to do that. Also, yes, sorry- FRER is First Response Early Result. Just a good test, I hear. So I have 1 left! BFN this...
fmorris, thanks for stalking my chart! I was just stalking yours as well, and granites!    Friederike, So interesting what you and granite said, of course I think documentaries often skew statistics... I should have been a more critical thinker when I watched it but I was in baby lust at the time and got swept away...    lea2012, I totally know what you mean with the depression and forlorn period and then BACK to the game! glad you're on for another insem....
11DPO here- thanks Cordelia! Feeling angry/irritable today hoping I am not out this month... No way to know and that's the hard part. UGH...AF is due on 15DPO or 16DPO. (Sorry for the complaining... I really am excited, too! )  Lindsey, So many congratulations to you  Pop back in to QC when you can! I can relate to being in school during this process- intense!  We can talk more about that anytime- especially when I get pregnant!   Darcy, Great that AF is not...
 lovingisliving!  You will love it here. Thanks for sharing your experiences so far! Looking forward to getting to know you more!   Sphinxy, no, you are right, I do not know about what is going on with merstone at this time! Hope we hear from her and Lindsey soon (wink wink, you two!! :)) Glad you felt a little cramping- always a good sign!     twomommyfamily, the TWW IS TOTALLY FOREVER! You are right. Welcome to it, though, and yay for progesterone!  Hope you...
granite: I LOVED that movie. want to watch it again, actually!! made me think seriously about a home birth, also.   escher: my understanding is that IUI's have to be close to O but on either side (before or after) because the sperm doesn't live as long in the uterus. 6-12 hours on either side of O, I think?   lizbian, YAY! getting close!   Friederike, Good luck with the trigger!!!   afm I am waiting around at 10DPO. This is starting to feel really long...