or Connect

Posts by scorpioma

well, in merstone's case, AF did arrive and she was pregnant even so! It seems there is always a chance, huh?  Wishing you a late BFP, Lea2012!    chortles, I totally see your point here. My guess is that they have a legal standard (requiring them to say "25 family limit" but not imposing restrictions outside of what is actually reported), and while the bank has a legitimate interest in pleasing its clients/buyers, they also want to make money... They may have some...
Darcy, temps are looking good and high for you!!!  
Sphinxy: have fun on your trip! I hope it keeps you happily distracted from tww. Also, not to get TOO excited, but feeling sick is a good sign...even at 6DPO! I mean, your body is going through changes if you are preg. no matter what DPO it is (Dr. Sarah Speaks. Ha. I mean, I know they say it's too early, but if you're sick you're sick!)   escher: Good luck today!! Keep us posted!   QOTD: I want to give birth with a CNM who did an IUI for us a couple months...
Darcy, wow, that is so much... I am so sorry. I would be f-ing LIVID. I am glad there is a plan ahead with a clear diagnosis of sorts. I wish RE would pay for the sperm you already bought! Here's hoping you won't have to worry about this, and you'll get a BFP!
pokeyAC- that is some excellent news! I am going to try that...   SanDiego, so glad you are taking some time to rejuvenate. Hope the HSG goes well, also.   sotohana, you sound great. a plan is the BEST.    lea2012, have you tested again?! the one larger breast symptom certainly must mean something! escher & twomommyfamily, congrats on your inseminations, hope they go smoothly!!      afm, wow, I am tired. also feel like there are rocks rolling around...
lizbian, we got 3ml 22G1 syringes, but my DP says that any size would be fine, I would tend to agree...   esenbee, thanks!! I hope so... wow, 4-6 days after implantation? i never knew that. I guess each zygote/blastocyst is different, haha!
lizbian, YAYAY! That is excellent news. So glad everything is moving along. I was conceived around Valentine's Day! It will give you a Scorpio babe! So many good things, and intense things, about that    Darcy, I agree with everything Sphinxy and Friederike & others said about exercise. While I have not gotten pregnant yet, I ask doctors each time I inseminate about their opinions regarding the gym! I have been doing resistance training and cardio regularly and only...
you got it, sotohana.  the times when AF come for us so avidly ttc, nothing can describe that lowness. hugs and love to you.
lizbian: (1) SUCH a great job you have. WOW! I wish you could take photos of our fur-babies!  (2) DP LOVES playing basketball. So glad you went. I hear it's good for the soul! Excellent! You are right we have to get that stuff in while we can now! (and yes the KD conversation is tough, but also, awesome! Our KD is a progressive gay-boy and was so flattered!)   Darcy: After my IUI a couple months back, I had SO much watery mucus. I think that the catheter releases...
Sphinxy, AWWW, hugs to you! I wonder if the emotion is from the *post-insemination crash*, as in, you are out of sperm vials, the deed is done, and now the emotions can come in (as opposed to planning and waiting mode).  I hope you are feeling a little better today and give yourself lots of room to feel those feelings... Welcome to the TWW... YOUR TIMING LOOKS AWESOME.   sotohana, omg, test today! you are almost there! and no AF? This is really really really...