or Connect

Posts by dog groomer89

Hello all, I am new to this forum and thought I would share our recent story and see if anyone else has the same issues as my little boy.  I gave birth to our son two weeks ago and they induced me at 38 weeks.  It was very sudden and unexpected since I haven't had any issues or problems my entire pregnancy.  At my 37 week ultrasound, my O/B said that my baby was measuring about 3 weeks behind and he wanted me to have a second level ultrasound done just to make sure my...
thank you!  Would you by any chance know how she feels about delayed/selective vaccines?
Thank you so much for your responses! I had already planned on having my husband follow him around everywhere because I am so paranoid about it and do not trust them to follow my birth plan.  I do have another question though...I am also declining the Vitamin K shot, but I want to supplement it with the natural vitamin k oral drops instead, since they don't have the side effects that the shot does.  Has anyone done this instead of the shot? If so, does it matter what...
I dated a guy for almost 3 years and he was intact.  He just peed normally, and didn't retract at all, so I guess it's just personal preference haha
regardless if she is a puppy or not, dogs can still have issues with potty training if things aren't consistent. Crate train again and keep the crate this time haha!  Crate her whenever you can't supervise her, and especially when you go out.  Let her out at her two hour intervals and when she goes outside she gets love, praise and play time. If she doesn't go then she gets put back in the crate for 30 minutes and then you try again. She'll get it eventually, some dogs...
Not every dog is going to do well on a grain free food.  However, it's still essential to go with a high quality food.  Just as long as it doesn't contain the cheap crappy fillers like by-products, corn, gluten, etc.  However, there is no specific "meat source" that is good for a particular breed in general lol. :)  Every single dog is different, even dogs of the same breed, and what works for one dog may not work for another.  For example, dogs with allergies and...
once they are in your house it's hard to get rid of them.  You can try some natural stuff but unfortunately I haven't had luck with stuff like that and ended up using the chemicals and carpet powder.  Proper prevention is completely essential to keeping them off your dog and out of the house.  Vacuum, Vacuum, Vacuum, and wash everything.  Pay closer attention to your dog's coat and check them often.  You may be able to catch it sooner before she becomes covered in them...
Definitely have them neutered as soon as you can. :-p  Neutering can help with this, but it's not a for sure thing, especially If it's becoming a problem habit now.  I would never let a dog have free reign of the house if he is having marking problems haha.  Whenever you cannot properly supervise them, put them in the crate.  All three of mine are completely house trained (including my intact male)  but they are always confined at night, or when I am out of the house. ...