or Connect

Posts by MommytoReagan

We are about to move to Rapid City! Are there any natural play groups or anything there?
I don't really have any advice but I just wanted to say in in the same boat as you. I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and this baby has been transverse for at least the last 6 weeks. I have felt her move into a breech position once or twice but I'm not sure if she's ever been head down. My midwives also said if she doesn't flip I will also have a scheduled c-section. Apparently due to the risk of a cord prolapse if I was to go into labor naturally. The doctor they work with is...
Nevermind, just called her office and she is only working one day a week and not taking any new patients. Does anyone have any recommendations for other obs or midwives?
Does anyone have any experience with natural birth at MUSC in Charleston? I am looking into possibly switching from my current practice to Dr. Savatiel there. Has anyone seen her? Thanks so much!
Does anyone have any experience with natural birth at MUSC in Charleston? I am looking into possibly switching from the current practice to Dr. Savatiel there. Has anyone seen her? Thanks so much!