or Connect

Posts by cathochick

I'm 13 weeks today. I had a nine week loss in December 2010 and again in March 2012.
I can relate. I have struggled with my weight since my early teens. I was 155 freshman year of highschool, 165 at graduation, 175 at my wedding four years later, and nearly 220 when I got pregnant with my first child two years after that. After I had my second son, I did Weight Watchers and got down to 146. Got divorced, gained almost 45. Did WW again and got down to 155, which is the tippy-top of the weight range they allow as a goal at WW. Then I got pregnant with this...
My first was "on time." My second was a week late.
By LMP I'm due 4/3. By my suspected ovulation date, I'm due 4/1. I had an ultrasound on Monday, when I should have been 11 weeks, 5 days along by LMP and they gave me a due date of 3/28 according to the size of the baby. Which date would you go by?
Hi all!   I was expecting early this year but lost that baby (no heartbeat at 10 weeks). That was my second miscarriage. My partner and I thought we were being a bit more careful, but surprise! I'm due April 3rd according to LMP, but had an ultrasound on Monday that said I'm due March 28th. So, by the ultrasound I'm 12 weeks, 5 days along now. I'm not sure which to go by. I might be ovulating a little earlier these days.     EDD: April 3 or March 28 Your...
Yep. Repeat of last time. No heartbeat. Development stopped at eight weeks. Best wishes for all of you ladies.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers today. I'm nine weeks today and I have an ultrasound scheduled this afternoon. With my last pregnancy I had an ultrasound at nine weeks and the baby measured on track but had no heartbeat. I don't want to go through that again and I'm freaked out that it will happen again. Any positive vibes are welcome. Thank you!
I like this one: http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-week-by-week.php   And this one: http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_by_week.htm
Thanks for sharing! I appreciate the info.
What exercises did you learn? I'm worried about the future health of my pelvic floor.