or Connect

Posts by cathochick

Met with the first midwife this morning. She was very lovely, but more recently licensed (like last fall). The next midwife I'm meeting with (Saturday) has more experience and came recommended from the midwife I had started to meet with early on in my pregnancy in December 2010 (which sadly ended in miscarriage).
I found out with my previous births (both boys). I plan to find out again because I'm really wanting a girl and will need time for the news to sink in if it's another boy.
Congratulations! This will be my third, as well.
I feel a little crampy here and there and had some pink spotting one time yesterday. My boobs are sore and I'm a little more tired, but aside from that I feel fine.
If this baby sticks, I'm planning a home birth. I'm meeting with two midwives in the next week.
Hi! I am unexpectedly pregnant and due October 5th. I had a miscarriage in December 2010, so I'm a bit nervous. I have two older kids (10 and 6) with my ex-husband. This baby and the miscarriage were both with my SO, whom I am not 100% sure I want to spend the rest of my life with. I was in the process of discerning that when I got a positive pregnancy test.
I'm here! I had great success on Weight Watchers in 2007 to 2009. I had lost 60+ pounds, but then I had a bunch of personal drama, quit the plan, and gained back 45 pounds.   I started over at the beginning of this year at 193. I weighed in today at 174.2. I've got 1.2 pounds to go until I get my 10% award. Hopefully that will happen next Friday.
I just re-joined WW after an early loss of a surprise pregnancy. I had gotten down nearly to goal at the end of 2008/beginning of 2009, then my life went to pieces, quit the plan, gained a bunch back, and maintained the gain for the last year. So, now I'm starting over at 193. This week I lost 5.6 pounds! I'm down to 187.4. My ultimate goal is to get down to 140. I'm 5'6" and just turned 33.
Thanks, everyone.
Nine week ultrasound showed no heartbeat. Followup scan confirmed a week later. D&C last Thursday.