or Connect

Posts by cyrusmama

It might be best if you asked your midwife exactly what she recommends. But.... I haven't taken it before, but I am taking it now. A doula friend told me that she asked in her MW/doula group because her sister was going to be induced and she was told: Quote: She can take 1-500mg cap a day for 3-4 days, then bump it up to 2 per day for 3-4 days, then three per day until induction while also inserting three vaginally before bed (poke pin holes in...
I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. Mine burned for about an hour or so after... I made dh blow on it.
So today I had another OB appointment. He said that he will induce me next Monday, with cytotec. He said that based on my LMP my EDD is 3/5 but based on my last ultrasound 2/24. When I asked why the induction he stated because my BP continue to be high. Today it was 164/104 the one and only time they checked in, but I doubt if it did go down that it would have been much. I went in stressed today because I knew that I would be into it with him over something, I didn't...
Well, I finally got to sleep about 2 this morning, still having ctrx, and thinking the whole time that we should have called MIL to come get ds. I woke up twice last night to pee and rested on the potty cause it felt nice. Then this morning I woke up and the contrax are gone, but the pressure is still there. so, we'll see how today goes. Dh was a Friday the 13th baby so I think he's not so secretly hoping ds2 will be one also. :
So, I have been having low back pain all afternoon. And up until today I hadn't had any. I have been to the bathroom (BM) 5 times in the last 3-4 hours. I am feeling kinda nauseous, warm, and having lots of cervical pressure, and lots of discharge. I also made dh stay home from the store, just a feeling like he needed to be close to home. And I feel the overwhelming urge to call my mom and put her on could be close alert (she is a couple hours away and staying with an...
He is beautiful. : Congrats on being home and happy babymoon!
Well, dh was home today so he rearranged our room to fit the cosleeper in it. The dipes are washed and put away. The carseat is in the car. The house is messy but we live in a tiny place with a 4 yearold, so I am not worried about it being super clean. I think I am about as ready as I am going to be which is good cause I have been doing things to hopefully prepare my body for baby to come sooner rather than later. The OB who was right there with me all along decided to...
Congratulations!
I have been feeling more pressure today too, and a few contrax. I am at 37 weeks according to my first EDD, and 38 weeks according to my 20+wk ultrasound. Quote: I thought the full moon was last Friday? Here I was all relieved that I made it past it. Uh oh! A low pressure front is also moving in this week, so this may be my week Yep, I was thinking about that low pressure front earlier today, I think it is coming Wednesday, right?
I got my results back today and have it too. When I asked about doing oral abx the OB said no way you get an IV during labor. Does any one know of any reason why I wouldn't be able to do an oral?