or Connect

Posts by lunasmum

how wonderful that your little bebe is here! many many blessings to you and your family
a beautiful little gemini! can't wait to hear. blessings and love. by the way, this is a very auspicious time to be born. it is the new age of light after 13,000 years of darkness
yea! wishing you and baby lots of wonderful, calming birthing vibes writermom. ps. today is my birthday too, amd i've always thought it was a wonderful day being born so close to the sumer solstice! cheers on your birth. keep us posted.
hi the classes are in los angeles on third street near la brea if you're familiar with the area. i think they might be moving to a bigger space 323 936 4172 or goldenbridgeyoga.com the regular kundalini video with gurmukh is good, but i honestly got more with the prenatala and postnatal video. i would, however, give it a try, just cause the kundalini is so empowering and enjoyable. if you can make it to one of her classes in la, that is ideal. she is so good. ...
rainsmom thank you now i feel i've missed out tho cause my daughter is just about 2! is this book available through all the regular means? amazon etc.?
queen gwen, the mommy and toddler class unfortunately for me is right smack in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of the week. as a working mum, it's impossible. i am, however, thinking that one day of playing "hookie" might have to be in order... but then what if i love it and can't live without it? aaahhh, such dilemmas. i have a newbie on the way and so it looks like i'll be heading back to the postnatal class by fall. her regular kundalini class is...
hi queen gwen, i have been a regular at gurmukh's mommy and me class out here in los angeles for a couple years - and it's exactly like the video. total chaos and absolutely great! mums nursing, babes crying, sleeping crawling whatever. they've now started one for walkers - haven't been able to get to it yet, but want to so bad. i have a 2 year old, and she's come with me to the prenatal classes, the momy and me classes, etc, so kundalini has been a part of her total...
hi everyone, i am also a practicer of yoga - mine is kundalini, and i have found it nothing short of wonderful. there is actually a kundalini mommy and me tape, which is very nice, i think you'll find it at amazon. it's by gurmukh khalsa. btw, even though i have found kundaini wonderful, i have not found its changes too powerful to be practiced without a teacher. just the opposite - i've found it peaceful, therapeutic etc, and easy to incorporate with a...
i am a regular at a prenatal yoga class and this problem comes up alot. the sikhs swear by listening to the sound of gongs to turn a breech baby. get a tape and listen listen listen. i don't know where you're located, but i know you can probably find tapes at golden bridge yoga in los angeles. 323 936 4172. maybe you can call them or try their website, or even talk to one of the prenatal yoga teachers about this. hope this helps. best of luck!!!
i haven't worried too much about the age range thing. i have even purchased adult art books like blue dog man at the swap meet and she loves to look at the pictures of blue dog. so i figure she's getting exposed to art at the same time which is never a bad thing. she'll be 2 in june. we have some of every age range, as hand me downs, and it all depends on her mood as to which one she wants to see. i think it's really a subjective thing. but the todd parr books are...