or Connect

Posts by kwmomof4

I shared this on Facebook and with my moms group!  Maybe since I am due on the 27th of May it will be good luck for me! Best wishes to all of the folks who have entered to win!   Karen
The following are tips I like especially because we struggle with so much stuff for a family of 8 living under one small roof.    Collect a dozen things you no longer need or use to give away I do this all the time but perhaps if I challenge my children to do so it would really put a dent in things!   Clean the house in ten minute bursts - Oh how I would love this! Create a sanctuary spot that you know will always be clean, neat, and welcoming Relax in your...
Thank you for your info!  Karen
I am in Kingwood and have been here for the last 15 years.  I would love to meet up with some of you for a play date if anyone is interested.  My daughter is 3 1/2 and we are due in May with our fifth child.   Karen
Hello,  We are due May 31, 2013, I am 36 and live in Houston Texas.  I thought I had already joined this group but I guess not... anyway this will be baby number 5 for us.  I have a 14, 12, 8, and 3 1/2 year old right now.  I stay at home with my kiddos as that is a full time job in and of itself!   We were not trying to conceive but are thrilled to be blessed with another child.  I really don't have any preferences as to what our child will be.  We are just hoping and...
Hello,  I am looking for a good midwife in the humble/kingwood area who will accept a VBAC.  Any info would be wonderful!   Thanks,  Karen 
Hello,  I am in the Kingwood area. Karen
Hello,  I am pregnant with baby number 5 and our EDD is June 1st, according to my charts.  I have yet to see a midwife or OB as I am still on a search to find someone that I can use since this baby will be my second VBAC.  I am 36 and have been married for 15 years with 3 girls and one boy.  My children are nearly 14, 12, 8 (my lone ranger as we call him),  and 3 1/2 in November.   I am happy to be hear and look forward to learning and sharing with you all....