or Connect

Posts by ameliajade

I've had 3 ultrasounds this pregnancy. One at 7 wks, one at 10 wks, and one at 19 wks. It's not nearly as many but it still feels like a lot.
I'm having a HBA2C this time around. I'm very optimistic, everything so far as been perfect, and I think things should go really well
Thank You!!!!!
Baby girl # 3 for us :)
EDD : April 2, 2013 Your Name: Marilyn Age: 27 State or Country: Florida How long it took to you to get your BFP: No time, this was a surprise baby.  What number child is this for you: 3 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Raj (SO), Maya and Aliya (daughters), Prada and Domino (2 year old female and male Pitbulls). Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Girl Birth Plans/Preferences: HBA2C Anything else you'd like to...
I agree. In reality, it sounds more like those hospitals don't want to deal with the "liability" that many Dr's claim a VBAC to be. It's complete nonsense in my opinion, but unfortunately, it happens. 
Would you be open to having a homebirth VBAC? That's the route I decided to take with this pregnancy because my original OB refuses to allow me to VBAC, none of the VBAC friendly OB's in my area accept my insurance, and the closest midwife to me (and the best reputation in town) doesn't assist hospital births, only homebirths. Just a suggestion.    Also, I strongly recommend that you get in touch with your local ICAN as well because they have been an amazing resource...
I'm in Orlando. I live in the Union Park area but plan on moving to the Vista Lakes area before the beginning of summer. I have 2 daughters, ages 6 and 4, and i'm pregnant with my 3rd daughter due in April. 
Hi everyone! I'm new to MDC. I frequently browse the site to read articles and get information on topics that i'm passionate about, but I haven't had the chance to become more involved in the forum until now. I suppose a proper introduction is in order :)   My name is Marilyn, i'm 27 years old, and I live in Orlando, FL. I'm the proud mom of two daughters, Maya is 6 years old (will be 7 on February 21st) and Aliya is 4 years old (will be 5 on March 4th). I'm also...